Instagram Reloaded

View or download the full-size Instagram image/video. Super simple: press alt+f or shift & click to view media - alt & click saves file. Read for more options.

< Feedback on Instagram Reloaded

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 09 April 2017
Edited: 09 April 2017

Can you change open in new window to open in new tab?

1/ Can you change open in new window to open in new tab? I tried with GM_openInTab but I don't want to miss the update.
2/ Also, Alt+f for me only open the chrome menu, can you bind it to another key instead of Alt.
3/ Could you make it so that if I'm on the gallery page of instagram, shift + click ONLY open show the full image of a image instead of both opening the single pop-up from instagram and the full screen image?

Thanks for the good work.

§

Bug report: Shift+click opens TWO video pages

despecialPembuat
§

Hi Mick,

the links open in a new tab IF you set your browser preferences to open new links in tabs. If not, they open in a new window. So this is a user-related setting. not script wise.

alt+f has no shortcut on Chrome as you can see here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/157179?hl=en
Maybe you are using another script/plugin which changes the default behaviours. Alt+f is tested and works in current Chrome browsers.

the third part you are talking about is happening because of the Instagram code. If I disabled the opening, the script wouldn't be able to open the desired image. So I have to leave it that way. You can open the single image with a right click and "open in new tab" to view the single page and use alt+f afterwards.

There is no bug: if you shift-click on the video preview you get the default Instagram view + the video source in a new page (so you can download it).

Thanks for the feedback.

Sign in to post a reply.