Greasy Fork is available in English.

SwagTv script

this script will automatically fetch and go to the next video after the meter goes up.

< Feedback on SwagTv script

Question/comment

§
Posted: 22 April 2015
Edited: 23 April 2015

Captcha

Hey Guys, I'm new here and installed the swagbucks tv script which is pretty awesome!! Recently it's been having issues where it is stuck on the captcha and i have to enter it manually. Is there a fix? I've tried re-installing them and even tested it out on Firefox but it doesn't seem to work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

woxxomMod
§
Edited: 22 April 2015
  1. There are several such scripts. Post a link to the one you're using.
  2. Try posting the question in the feedback section of that script, there's a Feedback tab on the script info page.
  3. If the developer of the script won't answer, then describe the exact steps to reproduce the problem here: the script used, which page should be opened, where to click, etc, every relevant detail.
§
Edited: 22 April 2015

I actually saw the feedback and they made some suggestions. I've tried the adjustments and nothing happened. I'm currently using https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1126-swagtv-script

§
Posted: 23 April 2015
Edited: 23 April 2015

/me has moved thread to script discussion

§
Posted: 24 April 2015

Any recommendations? I've tried using it on different computers and it still doesn't work.

Sign in to post a reply.