Kongregate One

Kongregate One - One script to rule them all. Everything here.

< Feedback on Kongregate One

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016.02.05.

Bug for FF re: Unity

Playing Idling to Rule the Gods. Discover new and improved Kong One script. Install and refresh page, now Unity reports "Error launching Unity Player." I know nothing about writing scripts, or anything, so am unsure what parts of the script can be disabled that may be affecting the Unity Player? Otherwise, I played around with some of the features added beyond UG's original Kong One, and, I must say, this add on is fantastic. Good work, here. :)

AlphaOverallAuthor
§
Posted: 2016.02.05.

Hey, glad you like it!
Sorry to hear about the error... Seems very odd.
Here on my end everything works fine in both Firefox Developer Edition and Mozilla Firefox version 37.0.2.
Can you see any pertinent errors in the JavaScript console (F12 to open, make sure Console tab selected)?
Do you know what version of Firefox you are using?
Also, if you are certain it is the script affecting Unity, you can go to your Kongregate account page and disable certain parts of the script (scroll down a bit to find the checkboxes) to see what the culprit is.
Thanks for noticing this!

§
Posted: 2016.02.06.

Oh, geeze. I kinda feel dumb, now. I opened the console, found no errors, so went to check my version of Firefox. Had update waiting for me. Everything works fine. So, yeah. If anyone has some issues with this add on breaking Unity, just suggest making sure Firefox is updated. Sorry if I caused concern on your end!

AlphaOverallAuthor
§
Posted: 2016.02.06.

Haha, all good. Glad it's working now.

Sign in to post a reply.