Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015.02.05.

Tailoring task list

Anyone experiencing problems with current Tailoring tasklist and if have problem, please explain here.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015.02.06.

Well, tailoring tasklist needs recheck and "Vendor/Maintain Prof Crafted Levelup Items" -filters are updated, still needs check that items are in.

§
Posted: 2015.05.17.

When I level Tailoring, all the tasks will only fill with Tier 1 Gather Wool Scraps. Is there something I need to change in the settings or script?

§

my tailoring leveled up fine making cloths up to +4.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
my tailoring leveled up fine making cloths up to +4.

Here it works well too, did you miss required resources/persons?

§

No, I'm not missing a person or resources. I have 4 outfitters, 3 weavers, 1 tailor, and an assistant tailor. It is strange because the outfitters are not upgrading to an assistant tailor even though the option for upgrading is checked in the settings. I also have the option to auto purchase resources checked. I haven't had this problem on any of the other professions. Right now I have 4 stacks of 999 wool scraps in my prof inventory. I'm using v1.10.06.06 of the script. I definitely appreciate your help. Let me know if you need me to post something else to help troubleshoot.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015.05.17.

_I can think only one thing,

Auto Purchase Resources

, is it enabled. Look picture behind link,

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/comment/10661/#Comment10661 (did not read fully read your comment)

What level your "Tailoring" is?

Residuum, you have residuum and then Im out cold

You may like reinstall script, I made small updates for it, but did not change version because so many users complain version changes ruins their "Setup" so newest stuff is allways now needs reinstall.... its just that you click link again on mainpage.

I hope you problem was "purchase" option, because nothing else comes to my small mind, ;)

§

Residuum fixed it. I didn't think that would be the problem since making wool cloth and some other tasks do not require it, but it is working now. Thanks for the help!

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Residuum fixed it. I didn't think that would be the problem since making wool cloth and some other tasks do not require it, but it is working now. Thanks for the help!

Optimizing profession -list is one task what is not done.

So this was good reminder, "ToDo"

• add non-residuum task per profession if they exist

Sign in to post a reply.