Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018.12.29.

Button for Settings Disappeared ?

Hello,

I use Manga Loader for around 4 years now (though I didn't for the last 6 months 'cause of work) and when I wanted to use it again, the button to set the parameters wasn't here anymore.

The button was in the bottom right of the screen with the "numbers of pages loaded" out of "the total number of pages of the chapter".

And if I remember correctly, with this button we could choose wether or not automatically launch manga loader on a scan website, choose we load the chapter by blocks of how many pages (10 by default) and I think to choose (or just remind I'm not sure) the shortcuts to manage the extension.

But now, there isn't this options anymore since the setting button disappeared. Just to make things clear, I installed it on both Chrome and Firefox on 3 differents PC with the same result.

Can you put it back please ?

Thank you for your reply

Best regards,

LuffySDP ==> Mangas Fan

§
Posted: 2019.06.13.

bump any1 has any solutions to this

§
Posted: 2019.06.13.

found the solution if you have any adblock (ublock origin) disable it and refresh the settings button should be there

Sign in to post a reply.