Greasy Fork is available in English.

GoogleGPT 🤖

AI válaszokat ad hozzá a Google Search-hoz (Google Gemma + GPT-4o által hajtva!)

< Feedback on GoogleGPT 🤖

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024.05.04.

I am using Violentmonkey BETA 2.18.3 on iOS Orion, and it does not work whether I turn on proxy mode or turn off proxy

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2024.05.30.

@dong wei thank you for your report, I fixed it can you use Proxy Mode?

§
Posted: 2024.06.01.

Thank you. I just successfully used it once, but the second time I tried searching, it displayed this message: "We are sorry to inform you that the website you are currently accessing is a site that is illegally using our interface, which may pose security risks and data leaks. We recommend that you stop using this website immediately and visit the free and unlimited source website https://c.binjie.fun instead. This website provides secure and reliable interface services to protect your legal rights and data privacy. Thank you for your attention."

adamluiAuthor
§

@dong wei that is strange. Currently there are three alternate APIs, GoogleGPT randomly cycles thru them for each query, and one of them shows that error to you but not to me. In the future, I will create an API selection menu, then you can just pick the one that works best for you (but for now if you just refresh query, it will randomly pick a different one 66.67% of the time)

§

@dong wei that is strange. Currently there are three alternate APIs, GoogleGPT randomly cycles thru them for each query, and one of them shows that error to you but not to me. In the future, I will create an API selection menu, then you can just pick the one that works best for you (but for now if you just refresh query, it will randomly pick a different one 66.67% of the time)

That's indeed the case. After multiple searches, most of the time this message is displayed, and only with a very small probability does the search succeed

adamluiAuthor
§

@dong wei for now you should Ctrl+F for proxyendpoints =, then comment out the line

[ 'https://api.binjie.fun/api/generateStream', { method: 'POST', stream: true }],

so it looks like

//         [ 'https://api.binjie.fun/api/generateStream', { method: 'POST', stream: true }],

...then it will work 100% of the time (but your custom edit will be replaced as I make more updates, then you have to re-hack it, but one of these future updates will add a API selection menu)

adamluiAuthor
§

Actually @dong wei I just patched it so if the apology response occurs, it just tries a different API (so no hack by you necessary)

§
Posted: 2024.06.02.

Thank you, I commented out the line of code as you said and it's working fine now!
One more small question, I would like to know how to adjust the size of the font

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2024.06.02.

@dong wei if you Ctrl+F for .googlegpt pre then there is a font-size you can tweak

§
Posted: 2024.06.05.

I encountered some issues again. When I open a page that requires a "?" to search for records, the search completion immediately focuses on the input box, and since I'm using iOS, my keyboard opens right away. The second issue is that I hope it can recognize the Chinese "?"

adamluiAuthor
§

@dong wei do you mean it immediately focuses on GoogleGPT chatbar?

adamluiAuthor
§

@dong wei I fixed both issues

§
Posted: 2024.06.06.

Thank you for the update, it is working well now!

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2024.06.06.

you're welcome!

Sign in to post a reply.