Greasy Fork is available in English.

ChatGPT Előzmények Törlése 🕶️

Automatikusan törli a csevegés előzményeit a chatgpt.com látogatásakor

< Feedback on ChatGPT Előzmények Törlése 🕶️

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023.06.07.
Edited: 2023.06.07.

button visibility does not seem to work or do anything.

Also what is the point of showing a nice toggle button on the screen, if it doesn't work or do anything on click?

It would be so much better and more convenient if you made it save the settings onclick, instead of using the tampermonkey menu, not a lot of people knows that menu exists....

Also, the auto clear on setting resets as soon as the page is loaded, making it and the whole script pointless

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023.06.09.

@hacker09

button visibility does not seem to work or do anything.

This toggle is to show/hide a 'clear chats' button in sidebar that was recently rendered invisible, after a recent OpenAI update copied my Full-Window mode from https://chatgptevo.com/widescreen thus broke fetchMap.get(). @XiaoYingYo created the button and I opened https://github.com/adamlui/autoclear-chatgpt-history/issues/6 for him to fix it but you are welcome to contribute, too

Also what is the point of showing a nice toggle button on the screen, if it doesn't work or do anything on click?

It used to work without fetchMap.get() but again, @XiaoYingYo added the function but it broke after last update so I am waiting for his resolution, but thank you for pointing this out

It would be so much better and more convenient if you made it save the settings onclick, instead of using the tampermonkey menu, not a lot of people knows that menu exists....

That is actually the point of this toggle, to serve people who don't click tiny userscript manager menus (you will notice both switches sync with each other regardless of where user clicks from

Also, the auto clear on setting resets as soon as the page is loaded, making it and the whole script pointless

Actually it used to persist before @XiaoYingYo's addition of fetchMap.get(), but because of OpenAI update as mentioned, his function broke (I even warned him this would happen w/ UI changes is why I preferred my original method) so the entire callback short circuits is the reason setting no longer saves. But please be patient as he has mentioned in the GitHub issue he will fix it when he has time!

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023.06.09.
Edited: 2023.06.09.

@hacker09 I removed fetchMap.get() and re-coded the script so everything works as you expect now

§
Posted: 2023.09.15.

It does not always work, and recently it started working most of the time, but it does not auto close the settings page to auto clear all history

adamluiAuthor
§

sup @hacker09 can you tell me your browser and userscript manager so I will make it always work and close settings page

§

edge/tampermonkey

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023.09.16.

@hacker09 thank you for the information, I fixed it to always work now!

§
Posted: 2023.09.17.

still broken

§
Posted: 2024.04.30.

still broken

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2024.05.01.

@hacker09 can you see if it works now? OpenAI released a new UI update and I changed a lot to accomodate it. Also, what browser and userscript manager are you using?

§
Posted: 2024.05.07.

edge/tampermonkey

It works but privacy badger breaks the script because it blocks cookies from chat.openai.com

Sign in to post a reply.