Enhance twitch

Auto click claim bonus (channel points and moments), Show images/video in chat, always source quality, hide offline channels and more

< Feedback on Enhance twitch

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2020.11.09.

New issue I have discovered when toggling "show only followed channels" it hides your online friend list on the left side under the "followed channels" that are broadcasting at the time

Prof_BumAuthor
§
Posted: 2020.11.10.

Yes it will hide everything and show only followed channels that's how it works :P I made it like this cause the code behind this list on the left is very messy and i don't want to waste performance jsut to find which list has friends. Sometimes this list shows related streamers or recommended streamer or other stuff. Twitch devs have a very messy way to refresh stuff and it's annoying to fix it cause it takes a lot of effort to do it correctly.

Prof_BumAuthor
§
Posted: 2020.12.04.

I think twitch is actually following my script cause they added a more clearer html so now it's easier to hide friends. Added this feature in the code you should be able to update and get that option to show. If it doesn't work yet it's possible that the update of twitch wasn't released in your country yet.

Sign in to post a reply.