Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

Some UI Suggestions about this site

§
Posted: 2014.07.17.

Some UI Suggestions about this site

Here are some suggestions I want to say about this site:
1.Can the source code page of scripts be made fit for devices? If a script writer use very long code(like base64) and don't switch to next line, I'll have to scroll very long distance.
2.As someone other mentioned before, all the element of this site seems to be put on one side, that doesn't look good.

§
Edited: 2014.07.17.

2. Yes it does.

3. There's something wrong (or not easy to understand if it's intentional) with the new posts marking:

Notice the time? I didn't read either of this threads yet but the earlier one marked as new while the newer is not. Sometimes none is marked as new and i have to look at the time to see if they're posted recently. To me, it looks like the threads coming from the Reviews forum don't get marked.

§

petty quibbling: current page number is a link and worse, it's always visited link.

§

Hi makondo, on # 3, here's how I think it works:

You previously opened the "Some UI suggestions" thread. When there is a new post, you see a highlighted notification about the number of new posts since the time you last viewed the thread. If there are no new posts in a thread you opened, it remains grayed.

Threads you have never opened do not show an unread post notification and do not have a colored background.

§

Right. However, us.o forum shows new posts as in 'unread' for all threads that have posts that are ... unread. Another words - 'new' to me.
This forum shows new posts in threads i've never read ... sometimes and then some other times it doesn't. This is very confusing!

woxxomMod
§
Posted: 2014.09.01.
Edited: 2014.09.01.

For displays wider than 1200px - Compact script list and forum topics with all info on one line: userstyle.

Script list (click to see the 100% screenshot):

Forum topics list: click to see the screenshot.

The width is adaptive.

Sign in to post a reply.