Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Question/comment

§
Posted: 19.02.2016.

Per slot optional assets

Hi there,

I've came here to have a peek at the script because I'm trying to find a reliable way to define per slot task on which double assets will be chosen.

I see you have a per slot professions, which is really nice...now is there a way to set first 3 slots to do a task with double Adventurers and leave all other slots as default?

Thanks in advance for your help.

BigRedBotAuthor
§
Posted: 19.02.2016.
Edited: 19.02.2016.

Yes. Disable asset spreading for leadership and only have up to 6 high quality workers on each character. Then use the stacked assets tasks for leadership.

§
Posted: 22.02.2016.

Hey,

Thanks for suggestions. I've tried to set it up but it doesn't work.
There is of course an option that I've screwed up!

I tired many different setups and script does not want to select optional assets if the "optional assets" check box is not ticked.

So what I've made was having 6 higher lvl assets on each char and rest of the slots filled with one Footman and whatever lower level worked I had.

This seems to work well, but the downside is those additional assets are needed.

So again.

Is it possible to choose optional assets only for 3 slots. And set it up so only those 3 slots will select two higher quality workers to speed up the task.

BigRedBotAuthor
§

Have you disabled Spread Asset allocation for leadership in the Professions tab for both the character and the entire account?

If you have it enabled for a character with Override account settings for this char enabled, then it is still enabled for that character.

§

Had another look and indeed it was enabled on the char and disabled for the whole account.
But I still have to have ticked "fill optional assets" in both char tabs and general account settings.
So this still forces me to have these setting for all 9 slots rather than first 3 which is my ultimate goal.

I assume selecting manual slots (1-3) will not work in "automatic mode" just the manual one?

§

Try the recent change:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/master/main.js

Optional assets should be selected.
You should be able to either keep mercenaries for the rest of the slots, or set all the slots however you want in the manual tab.

§
Posted: 23.02.2016.

Yeah thanks.

Either way if one want to make it automatic it must be done like I've described. Make sure there are 6 higher tier workers on each char and than select "optional assets".

That also means that other slots would have to have 2x workers in order to make the script start the task.

So for 9 slots = 6 heroes + 6 footman + 6 whatever (It does not matter as Footmans are needed to start the task, optionals might as well me Mercs).

§
Posted: 23.02.2016.
Edited: 23.02.2016.

There is no much difference between the auto and 'manual' tab, the auto is just per professions and the manual is per slot.
The main advantage of the manual is that you can even set different profiles for each slot, for example force the RP with the optional workers on the first 3 slots by making a profile only with those tasks. And set different profile with different tasks for the rest.
The disadvantage is that you can't fallback to another professions.

In the manual tasks you can disable the optional assets per slot.

§
Posted: 25.02.2016.

Holly crap ! and there I was thinking the manual mode would be well...manual.

Jesus I feel stupid now:P

back to the drawing board I think! thanks again for reminding me about me being a potato brain...

§
Posted: 03.03.2016.

Been using the script for a bit now but it has some serious issues when using optional assets option.

Sometimes it's working fine, but once in a while it's choosing only one asset or setting completely different task.

I know that less and less folks are actually using these scripts nowdays, but these issues are pretty bad imo.

A lot of great options but simple stability issues are a pain.

§
Posted: 07.03.2016.

I'm running the new release for a bit now. It looks more stable and I must admit, the optionals were made really great :) a lot of additional customization that is really appreciated. Most of all, it seems to work flawlessly so great job once again!

Sign in to post a reply.