Greasy Fork is available in English.

[Twitter]長いツイートをTLで展開

長いツイートを「更に表示」を押さなくてもTLで展開します。

< Feedback on [Twitter]長いツイートをTLで展開

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 16.10.2023.

The script still works, but as of a couple of days ago, it no longer removes the "Show More" caption after expanding the tweet text. This is bad because it gives the impression that the script did not work and there is still text that is not visible, when in fact there is not.

Another small bug is that the script does not expand the text within a quoted tweet. That is, if someone quotes a long tweet, the quoted tweet appears inside a box and the script does not expand the text.

Anyway, it is an awesome script, thank you very much for your great work.

§
Posted: 17.10.2023.

Thanks for using my script and the feedback! I had dared to keep the "show more" because I thought it might be referenced by other scripts that I have not developed, but I decided to remove it because it still seemed to be in the way. As for whether to expand the quoted tweets, this will have to wait a bit. I am currently working on a script that integrates all my previous scripts for Twitter. I'm planning to implement it in that one, so if that one works, I'll implement it in this script as well. I have not yet decided when this will be implemented, but I will try to do it as soon as possible, so please look forward to it!

Sign in to post a reply.