Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Live Borderless

Make YouTube Live Borderless

< Feedback on YouTube Live Borderless

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 03.01.2023.

Can you add more option "Hide Primary MetaInfo" so the youtube will only display video and silde panel. Thank you so much

Screenshot-2023-01-03-155858-copy.png

§

Why?
It will be very ugly.
There will be just empty space

Your video is 16:9. It cannot be larger.

§

Why?
It will be very ugly.

Op sorry for my mistake, i just thinking that the video will be scale full to bottom like picture bellow after we hide it. Becasue i want to make the same display as with others livestream-platform.

Screenshot-2023-01-03-155858-copy-1.png

§

Why?
It will be very ugly.

Op sorry for my mistake, i just thinking that the video will be scale full to bottom like picture bellow after we hide it. Becasue i want to make the same display as with others livestream-platform.

Some Videos are smaller in width. They are able to fill up entire screen. Just make sure this value is set to minimum.
(Due to some constraints it cannot be zero in Stylus. It might change later if this is useful)

§

Why?
It will be very ugly.

You can set "Minimum area below" to 10px and make the window shorter. It will fill up the window.

§

Note. Just update that 10px = No Minimum Space below video.
It will fill up entirely, if your window is short in height.

§

Yes, i want it to look like on Twitch. However, due to the customization of each platform being different, it is difficult to make them the same. It would be great if the interface could be edited like that in the near future. Thank you CY Fung so much for supporting me.

Sign in to post a reply.