Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

[ADMINS]Am I Shadow Banned?

§
Posted: 06.07.2024.

I'm just wondering because for some reason none of my scripts are showing up any search; not even my name. You have to get thedirect link to by scripts to access them even though they are not private.

§

Hi, from what I see, on your profile there should be 4 blocked scripts and 2 hidden scripts, but the rest should be visible.
I'm not sure, but there might be an issue with the Greasyfork's search engine: @JasonBarnabe can you please check this? A few users reported the same issue on their profiles.

§

There is an existing bug where a script can be removed from search results after an update. This affects both updates to the scripts and updates to the author. It resolves itself after an hour.

§

There is an existing bug where a script can be removed from search results after an update. This affects both updates to the scripts and updates to the author. It resolves itself after an hour.

Ok thank you I was just wondering because I noticed it with the creator of A.C.A.S chess cheat and now me so I thought it was something I did. Thank you tho

§

For the record, there is no concept of shadow-banning on Greasy Fork. If you get banned, you'll know it.

Sign in to post a reply.