Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 28-07-2015
Edited: 27-08-2015

This thread now continues... link below,

Use Astral.

§
Posted: 29-07-2015

Rotten_mind you really need to think about what you are about to do. All that will come out of this is Leadership will be taken away from all players in game and already gateway.

If you can get a bot working for yourself then great leave it as your personal bot. Releasing it into the wild will force Neverwinter to turn the taps completely off.

Mark these words.... once a in-game bot is in the wild Neverwinter will kill Leadership completely.

§
Posted: 30-07-2015
Edited: 30-07-2015

I agree with qmancan. I commend the web savvy and effort to find a way, and the script was fantastic while it lasted. But Chrome/FF is not pwe property --- botting in game is something players can clearly be banned for. No gray area there.

Resetting the long level 21-25 tasks on like 20 toons take some time and is not as efficient, not convenient, half the income, but its much much better than nothing - which is what we will have if in-game leadership botting goes rampant. At least we have the script to manage AD transfer and clear out tasks, which is half the work.

Speaking of that.. could you revising the script a little to not get stuck on empty slots so when we wake up to reset or whatever, all the finished slots are cleared out?

Some players will make use and share in game bots, hopefully on the downlo and in small circles. Otherwise it can lead to a waves of bans and leadership huge nerf and shutdown.

§

I just wanted to ask about script getting stuck. Agreed that it was great but now we only have what we have so...As freedom69 said, it's still useful to gather up AD and collect rewards. But this thing that makes script stuck when all slots are blank is annoying...would be nice if we had a solution for this.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Well, imagesearch based profession... it is not reliable but keeps it running and giving it away is better than hiding it.

...so better use what have and keep things running...

§

an idea i had was to have the script output a "text file" unique to each character, that the autoit script is constantly scanning for "updates", that way the autoit script just needs to be able to "search" for the right task, select it and start, and the script does all the "thinking" about which character/task/etc to start..

§
Posted: 31-07-2015
§

ye i noticed some of my characters wont restart task its just stuck on the 1 character unless i start a new task and resume.

§

When assigning tasks, after three are allocated it re-searches that task instead of moving to the next one. Its not a big deal but would save like 2-3 seconds per task allocation.

Example: Types a task in search box then allocates if the task is found. Then it searches again for the task that was just allocated instead of moving to the next task in the priority list.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Well, it is not perfect but I have no problems keep things running, rotation is less than perfect.... but will you rotate all your 50 characters per two hours 8 - 12x per 24 hours, I think you will not.

If have idea "how to", just start Git with it and all can join to it, it not belongs here(even that it is soooo much related). B-)

§
Posted: 01-08-2015

I can get it to start and login, but cant seem to get the professions working. Going to redo all the screen caps again to see if that works. The one I'm not sure about is the ProfessionWindowUp one that looks like the alchemy icon. Not sure on that one and what its supposed to do.. and that may be the issue.

§
Posted: 02-08-2015

Rotten, what resolution u have on u screen for nwInvokerAndLeadership?

§

where are you guys posting the in-game code you are developing for invoke/leadership? I have done a little work with autohotkey and autoIt. I might be able to help.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 27-08-2015

Use Astral.

§
Posted: 03-08-2015

You might want to look at BigRedBrent's code. His automatically re-sizes the screen so that the pictures that you include work for everyone.

§
Posted: 03-08-2015

i will also suggest looking at bigredbrents work, he locates the window location, brings it to focus, and also resizes it to a "standard" window size so the images all match what he has already taken.. made it near "idiot proof" and taken out the step of setting up the pictures yourself OR the pixel color matching system he previously had..

Sign in to post a reply.