Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 10-11-2015

Previous/Next Chapter (still) Broken

the previous update (1.9.14?) fixed the issue (middle clicking the next chapter button). but the issue comes back in the latest version, at least on Batoto. when I middle click the button, the current chapter gets reloaded.

hope it gets fixed soon, and thanks again!!

§
Posted: 13-11-2015

Middle clicking actually works for me on Batoto. Well, kinda. Middle clicking reloads the current chapter and also opens a new tab to the next chapter.

Left clicking in general on previous/next has been broken for quite some time.

§
Posted: 14-11-2015

yeah maybe I wasn't being clear, but the exact thing happened to me too.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Edited: 14-11-2015

I'm looking into this now, but I'm not seeing the problem. Previous and next work fine for me both in chrome and firefox, they're a bit slow, but that's more an issue with how batoto is handling URLs now than my script. Middle click does have a bit of an issue with reloading the current page which I'll try and fix though.

fuzetsuAuthor
§

Let me know if the latest version is any better. https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/692-manga-loader/diff?v1=87007&v2=84798

Works for me fully now, next/prev and middle clicking doesn't refresh.

§
Posted: 15-11-2015

@fuzetsu: yep, it's working now. batoto sure causes problems as usual :P

as always, thanks a bunch!

§
Posted: 15-11-2015

I see what the problem is for me. The site reloads the chapter if using https
After removing it from the url it worked fine. Going to have to whitelist it for now.

Sign in to post a reply.