Fuck Elon Musk

Fuck Elon Musk! Let's bring Twitter back.

< Feedback on Fuck Elon Musk

Question/comment

§
Posted: 25-07-2023

it works but when i click on another twitter profile, it does not work anymore

am i alone in that case ?

so1veAuthor
§

It works well on my machine! :P If you have any problem, please go to https://github.com/so1ve/fuck-elonmusk/issues and report a new issue. (Don't forget to add a video)

§

Thank you for the script. It works fine, but still has little things to improve. I'm experiencing something similar of what the other user referred.

Try this:
-Open twitter normally. The shortcut icon (favicon) is the blue bird (as expected with the script).
-Then middle click any profile from your timeline, so that profile opens IN A NEW TAB.
-In that new tab, also the blue bird is present (perfect so far).
-NOW RELOAD (F5) that new tab with the profile. THEN THE "X" RETURNS instead of the blue bird.

That's the bug I think. At least in my case.

I suppose you will handle it when you can notice it.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

§

EDIT my previous comment: Bug described it's kind of erratic. It doesn't happen everytime. Sometimes happens, sometimes not.

Anyway I was talking about version 0.4.1 and I'm noticing now that you updated the script to 0.4.2. I din't try the new version yet.

so1veAuthor
§
Posted: 26-07-2023

EDIT my previous comment: Bug described it's kind of erratic. It doesn't happen everytime. Sometimes happens, sometimes not.

Anyway I was talking about version 0.4.1 and I'm noticing now that you updated the script to 0.4.2. I din't try the new version yet.

Thanks, IMO this should be fixed in v0.4.2. You can report them in GitHub that I can track it more easily :)

§
Posted: 26-07-2023

Sorry I'm not registered on Github, it's easier for me to report the bugs here.

I just installed v0.4.2 and nothing changed for me (at least I'm not noticing anything different). The bug is still present, as in previous version.

It only occurs when you open a profile page in a new tab and then reload (f5) that new tab. It never happened to me on tweet pages nor on the timeline, only on profiles pages. And only if they were opened in a second (new) tab. It doesn't happen if you enter a profile in the first tab.

I'm sure you will be able to reproduce the error at some time and fix it.

Anyway thanks again for the good work.

so1veAuthor
§
Posted: 27-07-2023

Thank you for your praise, it is the biggest support for me❤

If you're sure it's a bug, I think it's necessary for me to fix it. Can you record a GIF so I can see the bug? (I can't reproduce it in my machine, maybe related to your browser?)

Sign in to post a reply.