Greasy Fork is available in English.

Poe enlarge chat box, auto set focus to input box and toggles (show/hide) the left sidebar

1. Enlarges the chat box. 2. Automatically moves the focus to the chat input box when the user types. 3. Sets the chatInput as the focus when the page is focused.

< Feedback on Poe enlarge chat box, auto set focus to input box and toggles (show/hide) the left sidebar

Review: Good - script works

FFW
§
Posted: 27-05-2023

I was thinking of creating a user script that toggles (show/hide) the left sidebar via "GM.registerMenuCommand". Basically creating a user script of my current css style for poe.com

aside {
    display: none;
}

.Message_botMessageBubble__CPGMI  {
    max-width: unset !important;
}

.NewPageWithSidebarLayout_mainSection__CDsEp {
}

div[class*="WithSidebarLayout_mainSection"] {
}

Then I came across your user script yesterday and I liked the "auto set focus" part.

Would you consider implementing "toggles (show/hide) the left sidebar" into your script?

if not, would you be okay if I implement your "auto set focus" part into my script that I would create?

Thank you.

Vi ClairAuthor
§
Posted: 29-05-2023

Good idea! I will consider adding the function to toggle (show/hide) the left sidebar to this script, but I don't want to add any elements to Poe's source page. Instead, maybe I will create several buttons in TamperMonkey that users can use to switch any functions on or off as they please.

By the way, please feel free to create a pull request in this project (https://github.com/hxy91819/poe-tampermonkey). Thank you!

Vi ClairAuthor
§

I was thinking of creating a user script that toggles (show/hide) the left sidebar via "GM.registerMenuCommand". Basically creating a user script of my current css style for poe.com

aside {
    display: none;
}

.Message_botMessageBubble__CPGMI  {
}

.NewPageWithSidebarLayout_mainSection__CDsEp {
}

div[class*="WithSidebarLayout_mainSection"] {
}

Then I came across your user script yesterday and I liked the "auto set focus" part.

Would you consider implementing "toggles (show/hide) the left sidebar" into your script?

if not, would you be okay if I implement your "auto set focus" part into my script that I would create?

Thank you.

The feature is now complete. You can activate this feature through the TamperMonkey extension menu. The sidebar is shown by default.

FFW
§

The feature is now complete. You can activate this feature through the TamperMonkey extension menu. The sidebar is shown by default.

Awesome. Just tested the new version on Violentmonkey and works perfectly.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to add this feature.

Sign in to post a reply.