Greasy Fork is available in English.

FB - Clean my feeds

Hide Sponsored and Suggested posts in FB's News Feed, Groups Feed, Watch Videos Feed and Marketplace Feed

< Feedback on FB - Clean my feeds

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 25-12-2023
Edited: 25-12-2023

Supplement. Turns out it doesn't remember the "<....no message....>" setting I set. Even though it is set - after some time (for example an hour - I have no idea) - by default the setting "1 post hidden. Rule: ______" is still returned.

I don't understand why when I personally set/checked the "<...no message...>" setting and then hit the "Save" button - that setting moves after I don't know how long back to "1 post hidden. Rule: ______". And I have to manually set/mark "<...no message...>" again, then press the "Save" button again. This has happened three times already. Why is this setting not being remembered?!

zbluebugzAuthor
§
Posted: 25-12-2023

That's unusual - I'd need more details from you to find out what is going on.

Can you log an issue in https://github.com/zbluebugz/facebook-clean-my-feeds
- Include browser name + version (e.g. Firefox 115.6.0esr)
- Userscript manager name + version (e.g. tampermonkey v5.0.0, etc)
- Your region and language you use in FB

zbluebugzAuthor
§
Posted: 26-12-2023

An update from another comment found that the "One click history cleaner" extension/addon was flushing out the "indexed db" storage. "FB - Clean my feeds" uses "indexed db" to store data (i.e. remember the settings). Adjusting the settings in "One click history cleaner" resolved this issue.

Sign in to post a reply.