Greasy Fork is available in English.

[satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Automatic rolls and claims for 50+ crypto faucets/PTC/miners (Freebitco.in BTC, auto promo code for 16 CryptosFaucet, FaucetPay, StormGain, etc)

< Feedback on [satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 16-07-2021

I cant UPDATE to ver 1.5.7

satologyAuthor
§
Posted: 16-07-2021

Still not working? I'm uploading 1.5.8 right now as I found a data type error => withdraws not working

§
Posted: 17-07-2021

All done Update to 1.5.10 but stil problem with closing tabs. Keran and Bagi faucets and faucet freeethereum.io and faucetpay do not close for me

§

I will send screnn bug for you on telegram

satologyAuthor
§

hi! just saw it. If you have the time, please enable the log at 'Edit Config' with at least 200 lines, then run the script for a bit until it fails and share be the log through the app or by email. I added that to have some more info in cases like this as I'm not sure what could be wrong. Might be some window.close limitation. Also please tell me how many minutes you set as timeout.
thanks

§
Posted: 14-08-2021

Hello Dear Admin look at DISCORT

§
Posted: 15-08-2021

need some help every time this error

§
Posted: 16-08-2021

§
Posted: 25-09-2021

PM you)

§
Posted: 21-10-2021

Boss can you answer on discord?

§
Posted: 13-11-2021

Boss can you answer on discord?

hi! just saw it. If you have the time, please enable the log at 'Edit Config' with at least 200 lines, then run the script for a bit until it fails and share be the log through the app or by email. I added that to have some more info in cases like this as I'm not sure what could be wrong. Might be some window.close limitation. Also please tell me how many minutes you set as timeout.
thanks

Hello Dear Sir can you answer on Discord

§
Posted: 21-02-2022

sir please help me to add es.btcnewz.com, thanks sir

Sign in to post a reply.