Greasy Fork is available in English.

[satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Automatic rolls and claims for 50+ crypto faucets/PTC/miners (Freebitco.in BTC, auto promo code for 16 CryptosFaucet, FaucetPay, StormGain, etc)

< Feedback on [satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 11-07-2021

So far version 1.5.2 is very good... no significant issues that I'm facing. Regarding the IP being restricted, it's just the cloudflare setting that is used by the KERAN and Bagi site is very strict. if you click too quickly here and there, you will immediately be temporarily banned by cloudflare security. at least thats what i try to do.

For Dev, for the KERAN site and for the next version, please make an additional auto withdraw script after several claims. this is because the two sites often run out of coins when claiming withdrawals to FP so that the accumulated balance is only nominal without value ... at least after 5 claims there is an auto withdraw feature directly to the FP address that has been entered. If it is allowed to accumulate, I'm afraid the admin will argue and get banned unilaterally.

Apart from that everything so far so good and satisfying... Please provide the address of one of your cryptos on the front page of the description of this script for donations from all users who use it. at least its worth a cup of coffee for your hard work....

§
Posted: 11-07-2021

A little more, I beg you to avoid writing keywords or direct links to sites that are intended so that faucet owners don't realize this script and spread it to the engine site that makes this script known and then fix their security script..

satologyAuthor
§
Posted: 12-07-2021
So far version 1.5.2 is very good... no significant issues that I'm facing. Regarding the IP being restricted, it's just the cloudflare setting that is used by the KERAN and Bagi site is very strict. if you click too quickly here and there, you will immediately be temporarily banned by cloudflare security. at least thats what i try to do.

For Dev, for the KERAN site and for the next version, please make an additional auto withdraw script after several claims. this is because the two sites often run out of coins when claiming withdrawals to FP so that the accumulated balance is only nominal without value ... at least after 5 claims there is an auto withdraw feature directly to the FP address that has been entered. If it is allowed to accumulate, I'm afraid the admin will argue and get banned unilaterally.

Apart from that everything so far so good and satisfying... Please provide the address of one of your cryptos on the front page of the description of this script for donations from all users who use it. at least its worth a cup of coffee for your hard work....

hi saipul, thanks for the feedback & info. Would you mind explaining again the withdraw changes you'd like to see? I don't see a big difference between withdrawing every 5 hours or every 5 claims or X satoshis for example. IMO is almost the same thing. Didn't understand the ban issue.

Also, I'm not adding, at least for now, a donation address or link as I think it'd be too much for a script that users need to run for a while to collect a significant amount. I'm okay with at least having some referrals. What I might add in future versions is a 'claim helper' for some faucets like cfc, that will have my ref but will have to be run manually as they contain different captchas.

satologyAuthor
§
Posted: 12-07-2021
the bagi facuets havnt made a single claim, why you asking for withdraw?lol

still unable to run them? =\ what error are you getting? ip restricted or ip error?

Sign in to post a reply.