[satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Automatic rolls and claims for 50+ crypto faucets/PTC/miners (Freebitco.in BTC, auto promo code for 16 CryptosFaucet, FaucetPay, StormGain, etc)

< Feedback on [satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Question/comment

§
Posted: 13-12-2023

For the CF sites the autologin is not working. However if I go ahead and login I stay logged in then the site will open to the correct page but the script does not click the "ROLL" button so it just sits there till I hit the "ROLL" button but when I click it I guess the script doesn't see it.

Also perhaps you could get the sites to just roll thru on the same tab instead of opening a new tab for each site.

Here is what is in the log:
16:40:21 Waiting for CF TRX results... [Elapsed time: 225 seconds]
16:33:24 Opening CF TRX
16:33:24 Waited too much time for CF STEAM results: triggering timeout
16:33:08 Waiting for CF STEAM results... [Elapsed time: 240 seconds]
16:18:03 Opening CF STEAM
16:18:03 Waited too much time for CF SHIBA results: triggering timeout
16:17:48 Waiting for CF SHIBA results... [Elapsed time: 240 seconds]
16:11:14 Opening CF SHIBA
16:11:14 Waited too much time for CF NEO results: triggering timeout
16:10:59 Waiting for CF NEO results... [Elapsed time: 240 seconds]
16:05:20 Opening CF NEO
16:05:20 Waited too much time for CF Matic results: triggering timeout
16:05:04 Waiting for CF Matic results... [Elapsed time: 240 seconds]
16:00:56 Opening CF Matic

satologyAuthor
§
Posted: 13-12-2023

We are still working on some particular issues related to CF new UI, but maybe activating an always on top script might help in your case, although it could be related to how the browser is handling the new tabs (disposing, memory, etc); it's particular on each case.
Are you using a tab rotator or the Always on top script suggested? If you want in the meantime, get in touch at the discord server to review it in depth and find some help from the community too.
Btw the script opens the sites in brand new tabs to allow multiple sites and scripts (not all CF) to run together, and prevent other problems related to single-tab scripts. Still, there are a few scripts around that just loop CF sites if that's what u need.

Sign in to post a reply.