Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Feedback on ppixiv for Pixiv

Question/comment

§
Posted: 05-09-2021

Still a great script overall, but I noticed some bugs(?); pretty sure they're from a recent update cuz i didnt have these issues before

1) hotkey for add a bookmark tag (ctrl+alt+B) causes screen to darken
2) when typing a bookmark tag, can't use letters that are tied to a hotkey (for example, can't use "B" or "V") ("banana" -> can only type "anana")

ppixivAuthor
§
Posted: 27-10-2021

Oops, didn't see this. Been a while, still seeing either of these? I think I remember fixing the text input problem, but I don't remember the first one.

§
Posted: 06-11-2021

Nope, all fixed now, thanks. but i've noticed somethign else that seems strange.

before, when you opened a picture in a new tab, and then returned to search (right click -> top icon w/ four squares), it would go to the artist's page (which makes sense to me). But now, and I think this started maybe around a month or two ago, when you do that, youre taken to your "new works by followed artists" page

Also, any chance to implement a "sort by Popularity" even for non-premium users? there's already a script that does it here (https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/396536-pixiv-sort-by-popularity), but I really like how ppixiv allows you to transition from one submission to the next seemlessly without having to open the images in individual tabs

thanks again for this great script though!

§
Posted: 07-11-2021

also one more thing (sorry to keep asking you for stuff)

in the past, when you add a custom tag (whether thru clicking the menu or using the hotkey), the focus would automatically be in the text box that appears, but now, you have to manually click the textbox to begin typing to add a custom tag.

would it be possible to revert it so the textbox is automatically focused, like in the past? thanks

ppixivAuthor
§
Posted: 12-11-2021

Should be fixed in r118.

Sign in to post a reply.