[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Feedback on [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Question/comment

§
Posted: 29-07-2018

2 things

1. I do not think they are putting a filter on the images but instead rotating them an arbitrary minute number of degrees
    1. an idea to improve the script or possibly for a second script, would be to add keyboard shortcuts on the video page, for things like next\previous video, entering\exiting fullscreen, enabling the lightbox, etc., I don't know if it's exactly possible but it would be very nice. I am eager to see this script in action as right now it seems to not be working for me.
WestleyMAuthor
§
Posted: 01-08-2018

I looked at the data URIs of tons of the different images and they are definitely different in some way. It may not be a filter but something's up that the admin is doing. There aren't many feasible solutions for this.

The second thing is mostly possible (fullscreen may not be without a workaround since the video is hosted on a different site, and browsers have security protections against scripts working cross-domain). It may be best to just make a script that's a sort of toolkit which includes default server, captcha solver, and what you listed.

§

the only reason I say they are being g rotated is I notice the black bits where there used to not be said black bits, and on some it's more severe than others, but if you rotate the image, but leave it the same dimensions and shape, it would do just that. (rotate a rectangle image, say 15 degrees and then crop it back to the original shape and size, without rotating it back) and would leave "transparent" areas that get filled in automatically with the background color, usually black.

also that would be awesome!

WestleyMAuthor
§

Yeah they've been rotated for a while now though and the script clicked images until maybe a month ago. Maybe they've added more rotation degrees though. The noise I'm talking about can be seen in these images: (especially if you look at the numbers.) https://imgur.com/gallery/nPWes9S

Can't say when/if I'll get to a toolkit. I'll be out of state come next week so it may be a while if I don't do it this week.

§
Edited: 01-08-2018

i totally see the noise now, it's almost like they shrunk the image then blew it back up and thumbs up awesome I fool around a little bit but never messed with js you make the code look easy lol

Sign in to post a reply.