Greasy Fork is available in English.

SB nGage Auto

Automatically goes to the next page on nGage

< Feedback on SB nGage Auto

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 31-10-2015

I loved the script, hoping for update :,(

thank you so much for this awesome script, though it seems nGage has changed so it seems like this script is broken, i really hope you update it Allen, has been really helping me over the past week

Allen 2Author
§
Edited: 31-10-2015

Are you using Firefox? I'm surprised you got my script to work in Firefox in the first place because even I can't get it to work in Firefix. I wrote in the description that this script only works in Chrome.

I just tried it in Chrome. It's working fine. Try doing the 6 steps reset.

§

Ncrave added a Thumbs up/down one that starts randomly that breaks it, also it works with opera because its basically a chrome clone.

§

I don't think there is much you can do as the link to thumbs up/down is in the 3rd window, although out of 2 accounts only one has got it once so far today. I had to shut down script do it manually then turn script back on to auto once it was done. Will keep an eye on it to see how often it happens.

Allen 2Author
§

Thanks for the screenshot. I would've been scratching my head if you describe it to be via text. That looks familiar. I haven't seen it for such a long time though. Didn't know they added that thing back. Well, I haven't used nGage for a some time now because I don't like pop-up windows.

When I do encounter it again, I'll be able to fix the script. (I h) But until then, I don't think I can fix anything. Of course, the more information you provide, the easier it'll be for me to fix it. Which one did this pop up from? The bunch of different photos (2 SBs)? Or the computer girl (4 SBs)?

I'm guessing it's the 2 SBs titled "Best of the Web" or something?

Again, thank you for the screenshot. It's going to save me a lot of time and effort.

(10 min later)

And while I was typing this, I encountered the thumbs up/down nGage. Pretty easy to fix. I'm already done with it actually. Now I'm going to fix the refreshing activity problem.

(5 min later)

I might have fixed that too. Now the problem is that I need to encounter the same thumbs up/down nGage to test if my new script works so this can take a while.

§

You are awesome haha. The one has not got one yet, but the other one is only at 64sb(No Thumbsup/down) the one I get it on is at 140sb, and it has been getting it every other like 5 runs prob since i hit 100sb just a guess though. Also I only see it on the girl so far and maybe they added it in when you get higher number sb? who knows but if you can get it working that would be awsome.

Allen 2Author
§

I'm getting the "You're clicking too much" message. So only the first executed nGage is crediting. Are you guys getting it as well?

Perhaps nGage has updated to allow only 1 nGage to run at any given time?

§

Lately I have been only getting like few best of the web every few hours after that I get that offer is not available. But i am doing 2 accounts from one IP so that might have to do with it. I have seen it but never really noticed if I got credit for both or not. I just did both at once and did get credit for both, but didn't get the clicking too fast so I dont know what triggers that but I do see it a lot.

Allen 2Author
§

Whenever you see the "Clicking too fast" message, it means that nGage won't credit if you finish it.

My new script has been running but I haven't encountered the thumbs up/down one.

I'm going to push the update so once you guys get the update, run it and see if you can get the thumbs up/down activity. See if it works. If not, tell me right here.

§

kk

Allen 2Author
§

Coincidentally, I just ran into it. Everything works until the end. You get credited but I have no way of closing both of the windows.

This isn't good...

§
Edited: 31-10-2015

ive been using your script on chrome, really hope this gets fixed

Allen 2Author
§

I have a new 1.3 update with me right now. But then again, I haven't encounter the thumb up/down activity.

In theory, the windows will be closed once you get the SBs. But I can't say for sure.

§
I have a new 1.3 update with me right now. But then again, I haven't encounter the thumb up/down activity.

In theory, the windows will be closed once you get the SBs. But I can't say for sure.

im not sure they actually kept the feature, it seemed like it was there for a few moments last night, but i haven't seen it since.

§

im not sure they actually kept the feature, it seemed like it was there for a few moments last night, but i haven't seen it since.

never mind I just saw one of those windows with the like and dislike button again.

§

here's what it will look like.

Allen 2Author
§
here's what it will look like.

Yeah, I know. nicg already posted a screenshot.

The public version is 1.2 and it should go through it nicely. You just have to manually close the windows and reset the counter. Make sure you update and install the new script.

Currently, my 1.3 script will automatically click through it and "maybe" close the windows.

§

Was going to say it works, but dose not not move to next one, had to click keep craving or whatever. I will try 1.3 when it shows up.

Allen 2Author
§

1.3 is out. I haven't tested it. I leave it to you guys. Report back to me if something doesn't work.

§

will do

§

Hi :) I've been using your script for a while now, then I saw this morning the NGage changed - fastest update ever! Thank you! Between this script and your sbtv toolbar one, I'm bringing in the sb, thank you very much! (Both scripts work great!)

Allen 2Author
§
Posted: 01-11-2015
Hi :) I've been using your script for a while now, then I saw this morning the NGage changed - fastest update ever! Thank you! Between this script and your sbtv toolbar one, I'm bringing in the sb, thank you very much! (Both scripts work great!)

Thanks, glad to hear that!

§
Posted: 03-11-2015

Thank you so much for the work you have put into this script! I have been using it for a couple of weeks and after the last update it has worked perfect for me. No big problems before the update except for the thumbs up ones. It handled those perfect once it updated. The error saying "you're clicking too fast" is unrelated to the script, it has been around for awhile, but I just keep doing what it say and close that pop up a few times and it will eventually pop up a regular one and then it's fine.

Allen 2Author
§
Posted: 03-11-2015
Thank you so much for the work you have put into this script! I have been using it for a couple of weeks and after the last update it has worked perfect for me. No big problems before the update except for the thumbs up ones. It handled those perfect once it updated. The error saying "you're clicking too fast" is unrelated to the script, it has been around for awhile, but I just keep doing what it say and close that pop up a few times and it will eventually pop up a regular one and then it's fine.

Sounds great! You're welcome!

§
Posted: 04-11-2015

All good. On one of my computers the countdown don't start sometimes unless i click another link but that is not your problem. I think its just my browser or something as the other computer does not do it. Thanks for update man!

Sign in to post a reply.