Greasy Fork is available in English.

FA Content Filter

Filters user-defined content while browsing Furaffinity.

< Commentaires sur FA Content Filter

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 24/03/2018

Something has changed; doesn't work on Favourites pages

I'm not sure exactly what has happened, I assume the problem would be something that FA changed on their end, but all of a sudden the extension no longer functions on users' Favourites pages, nothing from blacklisted users disappears. Any way around that?

RapidStrikeAuteur
§
Posté le: 17/04/2018

Hi there! Sorry for the late response; for some reason, I missed the email notification for this.

It looks like there was an issue where the username was stored in a data-user field only in the Favorites section, which meant that it wasn't picking up the username properly.

I just pushed out a new version. Let me know how it pans out!

§
Posté le: 31/07/2018

I sheepishly realize I never got back to this. Having tried the latest version of the script, I see that it now seems to work on favourites pages, but as I said in the other thread, the button to toggle hidden posts on and off is no longer there. Oh, and sometimes the "FA Filter" link up in the corner appears multiple times, but that's just odd, not any kind of real problem.

RapidStrikeAuteur
§
Posté le: 31/07/2018

Hi Green,

Could you tell me which skin (beta/classic) you're using? Also, when you say toggling hidden posts, do you mean the comments section, or the gallery/browse section?

§
Posté le: 01/08/2018

According to the settings menu, I'm using the classic skin. And I was specifically thinking about the FA front page, so I guess I mean the gallery section. For the record, I've never seen a button that lets me reveal hidden comments, though there used to be one for showing hidden shouts.

RapidStrikeAuteur
§
Posté le: 02/08/2018
Édité le: 02/08/2018

Alright, found the issue. Since there's no browse bar on the front page, I decided to put the toggle filter button at the very top bar for both Browse and Front pages.

I've pushed out an update. Let me know if this is okay!

§
Posté le: 04/08/2020

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I did it again, seems I never actually replied to this back in the day in order to say that the update worked like a charm. Sorry about that... <_<;

I showed up here today because I noticed the filter no longer works for users with tildes (~) in their usernames. I'm not sure why they would be different, but then I know nothing about coding. :P

RapidStrikeAuteur
§
Posté le: 04/08/2020

I forgot a character. Fixed!

§
Posté le: 30/09/2020

It's been working fine since the update, thanks! :-)

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.