Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Commentaires sur Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 10/09/2015
Édité le: 10/09/2015

Looks like the game is dead lol

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1203585/astral-diamond-changes/p1

It was good while it lasted, time to move on.

Ty for the time saved guys <3

§

Depends on how exactly they change it.

§

no more leadership AD farming :/

Rotten_mindAuteur
§
Posté le: 11/09/2015

I think they did it well this time, but if "AD" was cancer in Leadership and is now cured, then maybe we get it back to Gateway and can continue farm RP´s... but I think all benefits must be removed first...

...meanwhile, we look "how to bot all daily quest ingame to create AD", really bad idea for pvp/skirmish/dungeon, but I think it is what must try now... for fun and look how craptic respond to it, remove pvp/skirmish/dungeons?

§

Rotten will you update the script with the new changes?

Rotten_mindAuteur
§
Édité le: 11/09/2015
Rotten will you update the script with the new changes?

If they bring Leadership task back gateway and there is good way to change task´s then updating OFC!

...but I think they dont bring it back because it will produce too much for players... we will see it very soon.

§
Posté le: 14/09/2015

They announced that it will go back up in gateway. Also in test gateway it is actually up.

§

What do you mean by saying "test gateway" I never ever heard about it....
Just give me the way to earn RP stones via the Gateway and I'm all good....

Rotten_mindAuteur
§
Édité le: 14/09/2015
What do you mean by saying "test gateway" I never ever heard about it.... Just give me the way to earn RP stones via the Gateway and I'm all good....

Looks like some task still grant AD (RARE´s), but because craptics way to do work - we really dont know if task with AD is normal bugs/failures or intentional move.

Anyway script will get update for tasklist after changes are confirmed to Live -server.

...for AD what must be now botted ingame, I look forward to see some Astral updates on their Forums.

ps. Previewserver has some changes that is "test server" ...

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.