Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Commentaires sur Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 12/09/2014

Mngacow Fix

The script has recently stopped working on the mngacow.com website, perhaps due to recent site changes and what not, when at whatever page in a chapter really the load manga function simply lays out a list of cover pages from the current and previous (perhaps future also, depending on if you aren't reading the latest chapter) chapters, rather than going through the current chapters pages themselves.

Oh and also i might as well put forward a suggestion concerning a further improvement on this script in relation to using it on the mangastream site, this being about there being a working next and prev chapter (though this is less wanted and perhaps more of an issue to workaround, so can be ignored) features. I realise that perhaps the issue is the unique numbers places before each chapters own chapter number and so on that makes it more difficult to easily determine and what address a further chapter might be, for example:
going from http://readms.com/r/one_piece/759/2526/1 to http://readms.com/r/one_piece/760/2533/1

but i realised that the difference between the two values simple denotes how many other chpater updates or additions were made inbetween the 759th chapter and the 760th, which itself can be visually verified from the mangastream home page, wherein there were 7 other manga updates made inbetween the last one piece chapter (chosen for convenience) and the most recent one... so perhaps you could somehow make use of this information to be able to implement a next.. and possibly then previous chapter function for that site? It might be problematic but eitherway, just felt i'd give the suggestion a chance while i was here reporting the mngacow issue already.

BTW... Nice work on this script, works out quite nicely and without any negative side effects i can say i've noticed compared to one or two others i've seen... so thanks muchly :D

fuzetsuAuteur
§
Posté le: 20/09/2014

Sorry for taking so long to address this :-/ I didn't have emails turned on for new topics on this userscript.

I fixed the mngacow issue that you mentioned, looks like they added an extra link to the current page before the one I was using to get the link to the next one.
Also added the next/prev functionality for mangastream that you suggested, it wasn't something easy to do when I first implemented mangastream because I hadn't added support for custom functions, but it was pretty easy to do now. here are the code changes if you're interested. You're right that I could have done something with adding and subtracting numbers from the URL but since I can't be sure whether or not the chapter is actually there with that method I made it retrieve the next chapter from the dropdown on the page.

I'm glad you like the script and thanks for using it, makes it more interesting to maintain knowing that people out there are actually making use of it! :-D

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.