Nexus Download Collection

Download every mods of a collection in a single click

< Commentaires sur Nexus Download Collection

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 10/04/2024

Script works great, even with just 5 seconds wait time on a 600+ collection!
Is there any way to start further in the list of mods though?

I effed up and refreshed the page at 510/633 mods '^^
If I start the script now it just starts at the beginning again.
Is there an easy change I can make to the code to get it to start at the 510th mod?

If not, no worries. This is in no way criticism on this great script btw.
Ran out of donation points to get premium so this saved me a lot of work clicking manually!

§

Nevermind, clicked the remaining ones manually.
Guess this can be turned into a feature suggestion if you're taking those '^^

Thanks for the great script!

DrigtimeAuteur
§

Hi, thank you for the feedback; it's very much appreciated :)

While I'm not a big fan of the 5-second delay, I've found it strikes a good balance to prevent users from encountering issues with Vortex becoming overloaded with mods or even receiving temporary bans from Nexus.
However, I'm considering adding a menu to allow users to choose their own wait time, with 5 seconds set as the default.

Regarding the issue you faced, a few solutions have crossed my mind, and I just need to settle on one:

• One option is to maintain a history of downloaded mods and prompt users to resume downloads on the reloaded page if the previous download didn't finish.
  • Alternatively, I could incorporate checkboxes in the mods list, enabling users to select the mods they wish to download. However, in your case, you'd need to remember which mod was the last one you downloaded to begin from the next one in the list.
  • Another approach would be to allow users to input a number indicating where they'd like to start the download process from.

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention!

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.