Twitter Blue Be Gone

03/02/2023, 00:56:41

< Commentaires sur Twitter Blue Be Gone

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 04/02/2023
Édité le: 04/02/2023

Thank you for making such a useful script. But unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It does nothing, the Twitter Blue button keeps showing up.

I noticed you misspelled "Twiter" (with a single "t") on line 19. But even fixing that, it still doesn't work.

I don't know if it's because I'm using the script with Tampermonkey. Just in case, I'm testing it with Chrome v. 109 and Tampermonkey v. 4.18.1.

The Tampermonkey editor shows an error on line 22 (with a yellow caution sign) It underlines the letter "c" in "console.log" and states: eslint: curly - Expected { after 'else'.

I hope you can fix it, or make the script compatible with Tampermonkey if it is currently not.

Thanks in advance.

SanaRinomiAuteur
§

Yup! Just updated!

There was a change where the link would be assigned later meaning that the script needs to run a few times until they assign the URL that I targeted, and once that's done, it can be targeted and removed!

I just posted an update that does exactly that and presto! :D

SanaRinomiAuteur
§
The Tampermonkey editor shows an error on line 22 (with a yellow caution sign) It underlines the letter "c" in "console.log" and states: eslint: curly - Expected { after 'else'.

That is most likely because you can do if else statements without curly brackets if you want to run only a single line of code.
For multiple lines, curly brackets must be used! :3

§

Now it works properly. Perfect.
Thank you very much again.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.