Greasy Fork is available in English.

MooMooMod Last! (Modified by (GLW) why)

v8-FixBigPing, SaveChat, FastInsta, AutoCoordWalk, AFKMode, R-InstaKill, AutoHeal, AutoAntiBull, AntiInsta, FollowAnimals, AutoFarmResource, M-TripleWASDMills, UpArrow-Katana+Musket, H-Turret, N-Mill, V-spike, F-Trap, Z-TankGear, Shift-BiomeHats, Esc-BetterMenu, AutoAntiBull, MouseClicks, BetterHotBar, OneTickInsta. Please rate this script in the comments! I'm trying really hard! Give me your support!

< Commentaires sur MooMooMod Last! (Modified by (GLW) why)

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 16/10/2021

Ok...........

(GLW) whyAuteur
§

Ok...........

OMG the ACTUAL MooMooMod Maker posted a comment! Wooooooo!!!

§

When you do clown hat you can't autoheal and stuff.

(GLW) whyAuteur
§

*cough u need medic gear and angel wings for it to work *cough

§
Posté le: 20/10/2021

I think its obvious

*cough u need medic gear and angel wings for it to work *cough

hi,can you share an only nticlown op autoheal with no bug please?

§

Me?

(GLW) whyAuteur
§

hi,can you share an only nticlown op autoheal with no bug please?

If you want anticlown (there isn’t really anticlown out right now) op insta, op auto heal, you might wanna check out quasar mod in one of FZ Broadcast’s videos.

(GLW) whyAuteur
§

Me?

Hmm?

yes thanks i found it, i just need the autohat script not the full hack you have?

I am creating a script but I have just started and although it is working well I am not very good at programming and I have a problem with autohat

(GLW) whyAuteur
§
Posté le: 21/10/2021

yes thanks i found it, i just need the autohat script not the full hack you have?

This is my auto buy and auto equip hat/acc mod https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/434235-hat-macros-auto-buy

(GLW) whyAuteur
§
Posté le: 21/10/2021

This is my auto buy and auto equip hat/acc mod https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/434235-hat-macros-auto-buy

Even though it is posted on greasyfork you can still use it and change it to your pleasure.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.