Greasy Fork is available in English.

12h to 24h time

Convert time from 12-hour format into 24-hour format

< Commentaires sur 12h to 24h time

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 27/04/2022

Thank you very much for this script. It is simple and works great, but only if you have the Twitter interface in English language. In my case, I use Twitter in Spanish and in those conditions the script does not work. It does nothing. I have other scripts for Twitter where the same thing happens, but by translating some parts of the code I have managed to adapt them to work. In this case, I could not do it. I hope you can help me by updating the script or at least if you could tell me what I should change in the code to make the script work with Twitter interface in Spanish. Thank you for your work.

BogudanAuteur
§
Posté le: 28/04/2022

I've updated script to v0.2.0, this should fix the problem.

§
Posté le: 28/04/2022
Édité le: 28/04/2022

I've updated script to v0.2.0, this should fix the problem.

Thank you. You solved the problem and now the script works properly, even with the interface in Spanish. Looking at the code I can see that the difference was simply because according to the language Twitter shows "AM" or "am" or "a. m.". If you already covered all the possibilities, I guess that will make it work with the interface in most languages, not just Spanish. It would be important, since the 24-hour format is used in almost all non-English speaking countries. All the best and thanks a lot for your work.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.