Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Commentaires sur ppixiv for Pixiv

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 05/06/2022

On Firefox and Brave, I can only see a blank white page.

ppixivAuteur
§

Can you press F12 and see if there are any errors in the console that might be related?

What script manager are you using, Tampermonkey?

ppixivAuteur
§

Also, are you logged in? It won't work if you're logged out and on some pages this results in a white screen (this is annoying but hard to fix), but it'll show a "please log in" popup to let you know if this happens.

§
Posté le: 06/06/2022

Here's the error: https://privatebin.net/?a294649a090b119f#nchzSxmxdfmgHzeRkiKCVtsprFRh8nDvK8QQX2b8ANe
Yes, I'm using Tampermonkey

Yes, it was logged in. I don't know when and what version this start happening because I thought it just a bug a need an update. After the new update, it still the same.

§

I don't know if this important, from the same console

Cookie “QSI_S_ZN_5hF4My7Ad6VNNAi” does not have a proper “SameSite” attribute value. Soon, cookies without the “SameSite” attribute or with an invalid value will be treated as “Lax”. This means that the cookie will no longer be sent in third-party contexts. If your application depends on this cookie being available in such contexts, please add the “SameSite=None“ attribute to it. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite

ppixivAuteur
§

Took a bit of head-scratching, but it looks like you're using ViolentMonkey rather than TamperMonkey. Should be fixed in r137, let me know if it works for you.

§

Sorry for the wrong script manager. It works now, thank you.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.