Greasy Fork is available in English.

YTRating

Shows the rating of videos in the related videos

< Commentaires sur YTRating

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 09/01/2015

Possibly broken in Firefox 34

Script worked great though didn't always load for suggested/related video in the sidebar where you watch a video. Now as of Jan. 9th the latest ver. of the script only works in Chrome though there it never works at all for suggested/related videos. Even with installing previous versions in Firefox the script doesn't work anymore.

Any info or help on this would be great as this script is a much needed feature in the cesspool that is youtube.

§
Posté le: 09/01/2015
Édité le: 09/01/2015

Thanks for your feedback! Funny thing - i fixed it approximately 2 minutes before you posted! Just update to 1.0.6 and it should be running fine again :)

§
Posté le: 12/01/2015

Thanks for replying and updating but sadly Firefox remains broken. I even checked on a fresh install of Firefox with no add ons except greasemonkey and no plug-ins but the result was the same. Chrome works perfectly on all pages now though, even on related video pages so thanks for that fix but Firefox is all like "NEIN!!!"

I attached screenshots with just your script running. The first is Firefox and the second is Chrome. Take your time trying to figure it out, you've done enough by just offering this script. I'm in no rush.

§

Thanks for your detailed feedback, i appreciate your support! Could you probaby paste me the output of your javascript developer console?

§

Ok, i just got myself a firefox installation, tested it and made it work on my version. Please update to 1.0.7 and tell me if it works now, actually newer Greasemonkey-Versions appear to enforce a strict permission management that Chrome's Tampermonkey doesn't.

§
Posté le: 15/01/2015

After some testing on different PCs, 1.07 on Firefox seems to be working all around now. Thank you so much for the help and the script!

§
Posté le: 15/01/2015

Please update to the newest version asap, some new bugs occured and i adressed them in the newest version :)
Tested 1.0.9 pretty much, so the steady update should be done now for a while.

§
Posté le: 07/05/2015

Since it seems like no one but me reports things lol I'm here to say it broke again :(

I have the updated version of your script and Greasemonkey/Tapermonkey so I know its something YT has broken.

§
Posté le: 18/05/2015

It works again now, thanks Nicolas!

§
Posté le: 20/05/2015

Perfect, please report if you encounter more bugs i dont see as a Chrome User!
Thanks for your feedback :)

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.