MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Keep track of the HITs you've done (and more!). Cross browser compatible.

< Commentaires sur MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 06/08/2016

Please add the R and T boxes to other areas.

I love this script, but it's lacking the R and T red/green boxes in certain areas. I'm talking about the little boxes that show if you completed hits for this requester and if you completed a hit before on. They're typically red if you've never completed a requester/hit and turn green if you have. The problem is, if you use the Turkmaster script, you typically accept most of your hits from popup notifications and can't use that relevant info listed above. I typically accept my hits from a popup notification, then head over to the "Hits Assigned To You" page to check TO script rating before working on a hit.

With that said, can you add the R and T labels to "Hits Assigned To You Page" and the actual hit page after you accept it? As it stands right now, it's completely missing from hits assigned page and only show up on the hit page if you haven't accepted the hit, once you accept a hit, it goes missing.

Deleted user 43101
§
Posté le: 05/09/2016

I agree. I would love the R/T buttons on accepted and continue pages! I would save me a lot of time.
I tried seeing if I could work through the code and add this myself but I'm not that good at coding..

§
Posté le: 06/09/2016

I also agree. Awesome script as it is, though.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.