Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Commentaires sur ppixiv for Pixiv

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 2023-10-22

Hello. Could you please advise? When I use function "Similar illustrations" it shows much less illustrations than on www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/* and www.pixiv.net/bookmark_detail.php?illust_id=*. It looks like the autoload additional similar illustrations on the "Similar illustrations" page when skroll down is not working.
And also is there hotkey for quick go to "Similar illustrations" page? Or can I add "Similar illustrations" shortcut to the main popup menu? Thank you.

ppixivAuteur
§
Posté le: 2023-10-26

That happens because there are two ways to get recommendations from an image. The old bookmark_detail.php page uses an older system that isn't fully compatible, we use a newer API that works better with the rest of the site but unfortunately doesn't return as many results. I think I can increase it a bit but it has a hard cap of around 100 results.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.