SwagTv script

this script will automatically fetch and go to the next video after the meter goes up.

< Commentaires sur SwagTv script

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 2014-06-07

Nice

I've been working an autohotkey script like this for the past couple days (using gocr like you lol), but found this when I did a quick google search today of "ie.document.getElementById("sbvd_capText")" and had to try out.

And it's been working fine for me. Not that I have any captchas yet where this would be needed, but its nice to have that insurance.

I think the only real advantage that I could think of that my ahk script would have would be a higher captcha success rate, unless the java implementation of gocr allows you to create a db too.

TjololoAuteur
§
Posté le: 2014-09-01

It does, but I haven't created one yet. Probably a good idea. I've noticed limited success with the gocr, mainly because of the upper/lowercase issues. And it consistantly reads "Q" as "A". I set up the script to try to auto-complete 5 times, and just continue if it doesn't work...However when I'm in front of the computer I just turn the auto-complete off.

§
Posté le: 2014-09-06

How do you turn off the auto complete?

TjololoAuteur
§
Posté le: 2014-09-08

It should be off by default (will pop up an alert saying "captcha" when a captcha shows up). If not, search through the code for alert('Captcha'); (should be about line 97). Remove the // in front of "alert", and add // in front of line 100 (var string = getCaptchaText(pic);).

If you're using the code as written in the script, the auto-complete is off.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.