Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 6.5.2015
Edited: 7.5.2015

Tutorial (Feel free to post it on the main page Rotten)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsG88zisOqQ

§

This is for you Rotten. Let me know if you want one for APBx.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 6.5.2015

...OMG... all Hail Mustex`s & Bunta, what else I can say.

ps. @Anele, must put it link on mainpage. Nice to have Tutorial and ViDEO. It really make script "Whole", THX.

§

Is this okey if you posted it on youtube?

§

how do you mean mybx?

§
Is this okey if you posted it on youtube?

Why wouldn't it be ok to post Youtube?

§

...OMG... all Hail Mustex`s & Bunta, what else I can say.

ps. @Anele, must put it link on mainpage. Nice to have Tutorial and ViDEO. It really make script "Whole", THX.

What would you like me to do buddy?

§
Posted: 7.5.2015

maybe he is afraid that if it is on youtube there will be bans following. like another guy said on another thread IF they want to catch automation on web gateway they can in a jiffy. but they are not. they are letting it run rampart. like they do the in game bots.

§

I'm not too worried about it to be honest. I'm sure the high and mighty community mods use the same script.

PWE doesn't own Google. I don't see this as "botting". It's not giving me any unfair advantage over others.

A young teenager or a retired person with no job could easily do professions manually just as easily if they had the time.

Rotten, feel free to post that up. I'm sorry I sound so stoned, that was night 3/3 with no sleep and I was on pain meds for my fucking stones.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
I'm not too worried about it to be honest. I'm sure the high and mighty community mods use the same script.

PWE doesn't own Google. I don't see this as "botting". It's not giving me any unfair advantage over others.

A young teenager or a retired person with no job could easily do professions manually just as easily if they had the time.

Rotten, feel free to post that up. I'm sorry I sound so stoned, that was night 3/3 with no sleep and I was on pain meds for my fucking stones.

np, video is fine, script work fine, beer is cold and there is plenty of beers left Right.... so no worries...

ps. multiaccount... very rude version works now, need just @Bluep timers for accountTask spo accounts will be swithed only when there is need... cheeers

§
Edited: 7.5.2015

np, video is fine, script work fine, beer is cold and there is plenty of beers left Right.... so no worries...

ps. multiaccount... very rude version works now, need just @Bluep timers for accountTask spo accounts will be swithed only when there is need... cheeers

For Multi Account I just run four instances, one at home and three at work on VM's. I can try to break anything you throw at me for testing.

Total of 150 Characters. Adds up fast!

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 8.5.2015
I'm not too worried about it to be honest. I'm sure the high and mighty community mods use the same script. PWE doesn't own Google. I don't see this as "botting". It's not giving me any unfair advantage over others. A young teenager or a retired person with no job could easily do professions manually just as easily if they had the time. Rotten, feel free to post that up. I'm sorry I sound so stoned, that was night 3/3 with no sleep and I was on pain meds for my fucking stones.
np, video is fine, script work fine, beer is cold and there is plenty of beers left Right.... so no worries... ps. multiaccount... very rude version works now, need just @Bluep timers for accountTask spo accounts will be swithed only when there is need... cheeers

For Multi Account I just run four instances, one at home and three at work on VM's. I can try to break anything you throw at me for testing.

Total of 150 Characters. Adds up fast!

Multiple accounts per one browser is good if you have 2 - 8 characters and best if there is only two.

...using "user profiles" with browser is good way too...

Script what switch accounts per browser needs just more changes to script UI, user/account managemet etc.

§
Edited: 8.5.2015
I don't see this as "botting". It's not giving me any unfair advantage over others.

All forms of botting are not about having/taking unfair advantage over others.
It's all about making machines to do the work instead of person. :)
cheers

§

Nice CG intro there on the vidz... ;)

but you should work on your voice a bit there, Bo... ;)))))

§
Posted: 10.5.2015
Nice CG intro there on the vidz... ;)

but you should work on your voice a bit there, Bo... ;)))))

The name Bolest is there for a reason. I pass over 130 kidney stones a year. Most of the videos I make are in done in the middle of the night, on night 3 in a row of no sleep.

Hard to sound "Chipper" ^^

§

Sonofa, I know who you are Boris.

§

;-)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 12.5.2015
Edited: 12.5.2015

@Anele & @BorisValkov, what you guys talk about... xD, I added links to videos and also added link to G i t h u b b e r s -build from this script what @Brent is maintaining here.

I just wait that he change @namespace, so I can add more info and hopefully he got more users for new script version, ;).

§

Rotten, I was just realizing who Boris is. We've been in game friends for a long time (Like 2 years?) and talk on TeamSpeak every so often. He was being a smart ass and letting me know who he was by making fun of my monotone voice.

Thanks for sharing the Vids!

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Rotten, I was just realizing who Boris is. We've been in game friends for a long time (Like 2 years?) and talk on TeamSpeak every so often. He was being a smart ass and letting me know who he was by making fun of my monotone voice.

OMG, small world and sharing vids makes just sense because they are user made, maybe litle "blunt" and totally "unofficial"... ;)

BTW, word "blunt"... will fit in this context, xD...?

§
Posted: 19.5.2015

it fits... :)

(Like 2 years?)

somewhere around there... ;)

§
Posted: 28.5.2015

OMG, small world and sharing vids makes just sense because they are user made, maybe litle "blunt" and totally "unofficial"... ;)

Yep. Unless you mean did I smoke a blunt. In which case the answer would be no, it's just lack of sleep that makes me sound blunt.

Sign in to post a reply.