Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 21.12.2014

Tasklist completion for all Professions

Profession tasklist is place where any one of us can Tamper and get great results or not...

Why edit tasklist?

+ add fallback option per profession
+ add EVENT´s professions to list
+ make professions level more efficient
+ just for fun (but I dont update mainpage script for this reason) :)

All profession, but "Black Ice Shaping", can have fallback option like "Tier1 refine", what means that if all tasks fails then this "tier1 refine" -task can populate all slots what are allocated for specific Profession.

If we want same kind "fallback" option for "Black Ice Shaping" it must be coded as new script function so now we need just check that Black Ice Shaping not ruin script running.

Check list, make adjustment, add task, add comments, add Event professions, add even partial edits... most cases something is missing and not found, but if task is in script and just "outcommented" with "//" or "/* */" -marks, its then easy to recover.

My edited tasklist, not what is on mainpage script.

https://www.diffchecker.com/2ypdbg69

§
Posted: 24.12.2014

I can't make the winter event start lightwine task, it always chooses the Event_Winter_Tier1_Mesmerizing_Lure although i removed it/ changed it to lightwine...
There is a way for this profession to gather the necessary parts and them make the lightwine?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 25.12.2014
Edited: 25.12.2014

Thats weird, it select "mesmerizt lure" and task is not on tasklist... must be part what makes "alchemy" tasks...

This works, but after editing and saving script do "clear tasks" - "save tasks" at least twice...
/* */ out comment text between them.

3:["Event_Winter_Tier1_Lightwine",/*"Event_Winter_Tier1_Mesmerizing_Lure",*/"Event_Winter_Tier1_Gather_3"],

§
Posted: 2.1.2015
Edited: 2.1.2015

do you have the 2 new task for the zenith of festival ? potable altar transformation and do a big citrine (500RP each)

i think for the summer festival it's the same name but replace winter by summer ;)

§

Yeah that should be nice but the gateway is down now...

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
do you have the 2 new task for the zenith of festival ? potable altar transformation and do a big citrine (500RP each) i think for the summer festival it's the same name but replace winter by summer ;)

Portable altar to Citrine 500RP, thats nice...(better if 10x altar 5000RP)

...if they make more that kin "transformation tasks" then this script became really good tool.

...but yes Gateway is still down.

ps. OMG, THAT WinterEvent task...!!! pretty Light clusters will sell now on AH... but will be pain to make all AH -sales.

"Winter Hero Feast", needs some fishing actions, can be added. One hour per task is nice.

"Resplendent Citrine", this is good...but 4 hours per 500 refinepoints, thats sure nuts, but its free to take...

§

gateway is back!

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
gateway is back!

Really... is it back... xD

§

Event_Winter_Tier1_Heros_Feast its the heros feast task and the Event_Winter_Tier1_Sparkliest_Gem is the Resplendent Citrine task, but i dont think this one is worth to do.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Event_Winter_Tier1_Heros_Feast its the heros feast task and the Event_Winter_Tier1_Sparkliest_Gem is the Resplendent Citrine task, but i dont think this one is worth to do.

It is worth for "Joke"... 4hours per 500RP´s, OOOOHH!!! HOW MANY I get per day, awww...

..it should be 15 - 30x more to be worth, IMHO.

§

So there is a way to add the Heros Feast task in the script? i tried and still doing the lightwine task...

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
So there is a way to add the Heros Feast task in the script? i tried and still doing the lightwine task...

!!!!

Do "clear task" and "save task", twice and then try "Ctrl - F5"...

Somehow, script changes not take effect after first try, so it must be done multiple times and then restart "Monkey"...

§

It is working now but i'm having the same issue when i was doing the lightwine task.
It refines the resources but when there are all resources to do the Hero's Feast it stucks and does nothing, unless i manually reload the page so it will do the Hero task...
Btw im using this
3:["Event_Winter_Tier1_Heros_Feast",/*"Event_Winter_Tier1_Mesmerizing_Lure",*/"Event_Winter_Tier1_Gather_3"],

§
Posted: 3.1.2015

4h 500RP yes but when you a have all your character lvl 3 prof it's good :)

§
Posted: 5.1.2015

Maybe I'm stupid, but for what tasklists are saved?
When I comment out

// Load task list from settings if saved
// if (settings["tasklist"].length) {
// tasklist = JSON.parse(settings["tasklist"]);
// }
// else {
tasklist = defaultTasklist;
// }

script uses only default tasklist, so when I want adapt tasklist to my requirements, I just have change tasklist, save script and reload page.

And voila... everything works perfect.

Sign in to post a reply.