Greasy Fork is available in English.

Greasyfork script-set-edit button

Add / Remove script into / from script set directly in GF script info page

< Feedback on Greasyfork script-set-edit button

Question/comment

§
Posted: 29.4.2024

Seems your script stay at the "Fetching" state....

PYUDNGAuthor
§
Posted: 30.4.2024

Seems the old problem is coming back again ... Have you met met the error that greasyfork displays "We're down for maintenance" these days?

This message seems to mean that you have met a per-IP rate limit (see GF discussion #233126), maybe you're adding/removing many scripts in a short time. So if you are meeting this error, try to wait for a while and try again.

If you're not meeting "We're down for maintenance" then maybe there's another bug in script. May you provide me the console log?

§
Posted: 5.5.2024
Edited: 5.5.2024

Seems not related to "We'r down..." or too many adding script...
Your menu stay grayed (but for your script, i see the "V" next its name )

Here one console error around your script (seems fails to put it here, i don't remember how to post code in this forum..):

Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
window["__f__lvu56rg1.7jh"]/ https://greasyfork.org/fr/scripts/439699-greasyfork-script-set-edit-button:84
m https://greasyfork.org/fr/scripts/439699-greasyfork-script-set-edit-button:78

PYUDNGAuthor
§
Posted: 7.5.2024

Could you please provide me the screenshot of console?

You can upload images by using the button under the comment text box (like this comment submitted by me).

PYUDNGAuthor
§

Also, before taking screenshot, remember to click on the error message in console to expand the folded error message, so I can see the full tracing information for the error.

§

Yet, it seems there is a problem to add image here...

§

Seems a pb of size:
"doit être inférieure à 200 ko (la taille actuelle est 529 ko)"

§
Edited: 7.5.2024

PYUDNGAuthor
§

It seems the error you reported yesterday (in orange rectangle with purple underline in it) is not associated with my script, it seems belongs to another userscript.

Another error (in blue rectangle) is from my script, which shows GFScriptSetAPI.getDocument in my script received a response with status code of 503, which seems like the same error of "We're down for maintenance". You may find this error is thrown in line 167 if you reveal my code.

Since you have a large amount of script sets, it seems hard to avoid touching the rate limit while the script is fetching script sets. Maybe reducing some auto-sync could be helpful, but that also increases the risk of script set data being different between browser and GF server. What do you think?

PYUDNGAuthor
§

Alternatively, slowing down the fetching process may also help, but since I don't know the exact rate limit of GF it's hard to set an appropriate speed, and of course, the script will become much slower.

§

1 - I tested to disable the other script:
"[TS] Citrus GFork v.1.1.49 Fix by KONF (Marqued) + Decembre fix"

Same problem.

2 - "Maybe reducing some auto-sync could be helpful"
I don't know ;-)

Maybe i can delete some sets....

§
Posted: 10.5.2024

I have deleted some sets.
In Quantum, always Fetching PB.
BUT, Strangely, with Waterfox Classic, your script work normally...

Sign in to post a reply.