[satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Automatic rolls and claims for 50+ crypto faucets/PTC/miners (Freebitco.in BTC, auto promo code for 16 CryptosFaucet, FaucetPay, StormGain, etc)

< Feedback on [satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 29.6.2021
Edited: 29.6.2021

Hi Thanks... Very Good Script after new update.

Please add https://freebnb.cc?r=30772 script faucet every 60 second claimer.

so far i use make my self like this;

(function() {
'use strict';

setInterval(function() {
document.querySelector("a.claim-btn").click();
}, 60000);

})();

I looking so far just okey... but i think that not claim every 60 seconds... can your fix it and include with your satology script?

Thanks very much.

§
Posted: 30.6.2021

That site is a SCAM, when you reach the withdraw limit, it says you need to purchase an addon. It doesn't even go to the server for that everything is visible in the JS code on the client side (I made a bash script to collect every 2 seconds, you can try with multiple browser and a tamper monkey script)

§
That site is a SCAM, when you reach the withdraw limit, it says you need to purchase an addon. It doesn't even go to the server for that everything is visible in the JS code on the client side (I made a bash script to collect every 2 seconds, you can try with multiple browser and a tamper monkey script)

Thanks for your information my friend.
I won't waste my time on scammers.
If you don't mind sharing some useful scripts. I'm currently looking for how to bypass the Anti-Bot Link script that is often used on sites that make payments on faucetpay. If you have or at least github source code or maybe use python methods with combined XAMPP servers and so on please share. Thanks again for the information.

§
Thanks for your information my friend.
I won't waste my time on scammers.
If you don't mind sharing some useful scripts. I'm currently looking for how to bypass the Anti-Bot Link script that is often used on sites that make payments on faucetpay. If you have or at least github source code or maybe use python methods with combined XAMPP servers and so on please share. Thanks again for the information.

Except for the script avaible here, I use only : https://faucetcrypto.com/ref/1346294 which pays nicely on my own wallet. I have some scripts there to perform the "quicklinks", still need to work on the rest

Sign in to post a reply.