Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bonk Commands

Adds lots of commands to bonk.io. Type /? or /help in bonk chat to get started.

< Opiniones de Bonk Commands

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 16/9/2022

can you explain all the commands please. some are confusing

§
Publicado: 18/9/2022

Which commands are confusing you? (I'm not the author but I've used the script before and can probably help explain some functionality)

§
Publicado: 9/10/2022

FigurativeLag, I want to know what eval or request fake does

§

/requestfake requests a fake map that doesn't actually exist. For example, I could write /requestfake "I have your password", "arraiscool" and it would say * Figurative Lag requests I have your password by arraiscool in the chat, even though you never made a map like that. As /advhelp requestfake says, the host will not see it.

/eval executes some JavaScript and prints the result in your chat display. For example, /eval Date.now() prints the current time in Unix time.

§

FigurativeLag, /team, /lobby, /ignorepm, /msg, and /chatw?

§

/chatw is used to initialize a private message connection between you and another user of the script. /msg is to send private messages through the connection you initialized with /chatw.

The wording in the documentation is kind of weird for those two, but the rest have really self-explanatory /advhelps. Have you read all of the official explanations?

§

ok I read the explanations and I have no idea what /lobby is

§

also can you switch teams with /team if teams are locked

§
  • /team shouldn't work if teams are locked
  • /lobby displays the lobby user interface (showing the players, the chat, etc.) while you're in a game. Try it
§
Publicado: 10/10/2022

Thanks.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.