Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bypass Pahe Links

Simplify link jumping on pahe websites (Intercelestial, Linegee, and Spacetica).

< Opiniones de Bypass Pahe Links

Puntuación: Malo; el script no funciona

§
Publicado: 17/12/2023

Hi,

As of today, this script no longer works as it just redirects to a randomly coloured blank page. However I have tried on edge, brave, and opera gpx, as yesterday everything was fine, today intercelestial is a steaming pile of garbage again. If i have several tabs open, only the 'active' tab has the timer working which is particularly annoying. Are there any plans for another update?

§
Publicado: 18/12/2023

No updates planned as the script works fine. Click the colors as they appear, and that should take you to the destination link.

§
Publicado: 19/12/2023

Interctlestial must have had it's scripts updated last weekend as since last Sunday bypass wasn't working and yes I tried again with this script, clicked on the colours as they appeared but still got nowhere. So as much as I appreciate all your hard work it isn't working properly.i am assuming,unless there are modified scripts for specific sites, there should just be the base interctlestial script? I am asking to get better clarity why this script isn't working in tamper monkey as expected?

§
Publicado: 19/12/2023

I don't know what to tell you. I tried yesterday and just now, script worked fine both times. If it doesn't break on my end, I have nothing to fix.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.