Greasy Fork is available in English.

FB - Clean my feeds

Hide Sponsored and Suggested posts in FB's News Feed, Groups Feed, Watch Videos Feed and Marketplace Feed

< Opiniones de FB - Clean my feeds

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 10/12/2022

I have some issues at ver 4.12. Can you check it again?

Suggested for you still displayed although selected the Suggestions / Recommendations option on News feed

The Suggestions / Recommendations option on News feed auto uncheck at Incognito window (Chrome)

Thank you for you support.

zbluebugzAutor
§
Publicado: 10/12/2022

Facebook has changed the structure for Suggested/Recommended posts in both News Feed and Groups Feed.

For the moment, in Groups Feed, turn off Suggestions/Recommenedations.

Currently working on fixes for both Feeds.

zbluebugzAutor
§
Publicado: 11/12/2022

Version 4.13 has been released. Updated Suggested/Recommended posts filter rules.

§

Version 4.13 has been released. Updated Suggested/Recommended posts filter rules.

I still see the suggested for you post in my new feed at ver 4.13. Can you check again?

e51570536e81893244c87ff27e9f113e.jpg

zbluebugzAutor
§

In order to review this, I would need the HTML code for those "Suggested for you" posts you're seeing. If you know how to do this, you can dump the HTML code into hastebin.com and paste the link here.

In the meantime, there's another trick you can use - In the dialog box, for the News Feed, enable the "Text filter:" option and put in "Suggested for you".

§

In order to review this, I would need the HTML code for those "Suggested for you" posts you're seeing. If you know how to do this, you can dump the HTML code into hastebin.com and paste the link here.

In the meantime, there's another trick you can use - In the dialog box, for the News Feed, enable the "Text filter:" option and put in "Suggested for you".

https://hastebin.com/ipusuhovan.xml
Here is the HMTL code, I hope this can help you. Thanks for your trick, it works so well.

zbluebugzAutor
§

Thanks for the feedback and for supplying the sample code for "Suggested for you" posts.

Link to the updated script - try it out for a few days and let me know how you get on.

§
Publicado: 12/12/2022

Thanks for the feedback and for supplying the sample code for "Suggested for you" posts.

Link to the updated script - try it out for a few days and let me know how you get on.

The issue "Suggested for you" look like resolved with the uploated script.

The second issue still exists that the "Suggestions / Recommendations" checkbox on News Feed/Group Feed auto uncheck at Incognito window (Chrome/Firefox).

Thank you for your support.

zbluebugzAutor
§
Publicado: 12/12/2022

Thanks for the feedback.

Re second issue - incognito / private mode, the script is unable to view the settings that were saved in non-incognito/private mode.
- This is by design within the browser due to certain type of storage method that is in used with the script in order to prevent FB from deleting the settings. This type of storage is not shared between normal and private mode.
- To overcome this issue, the script needs be converted to an addon/extension - which I'm currently looking into do.

§
Publicado: 13/12/2022

Thanks for the feedback.

Re second issue - incognito / private mode, the script is unable to view the settings that were saved in non-incognito/private mode.
- This is by design within the browser due to certain type of storage method that is in used with the script in order to prevent FB from deleting the settings. This type of storage is not shared between normal and private mode.
- To overcome this issue, the script needs be converted to an addon/extension - which I'm currently looking into do.

Look like so hard to overcome this issue, i can still workaround by select the checkbox and click Save again so take your time.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.