The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Opiniones de The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 3/11/2016

Alternate Display mode: Please add a screen shot "User Script Commands" menu item for Greasemonkey

I am having trouble finding "User Script Commands" to select Alternate Display mode

Per Instructions: There is a TART item under your Greasemonkey "User Script Commands" menu item, or on your Tampermonkey menu. These menus show by clicking the script host's toolbar button, and, they show active only when on the Amazon page. Select TART Alternate Display Mode, and you'll get a dialog that shows that setting is now "true."

I found reference to Alternate Display in the script code itself but not the dialog you mention.

Thanks!

§
Publicado: 3/11/2016

OK, done. But, hey, you left me hanging the other day. Did you find some solution to the problem of the Tabulate link not showing? If not, the menu thing is not going to help. Look at the other thread, and see if you can provide me with the requested clues to the problem.

§
Publicado: 4/11/2016

Got it! Thank you. I had to refresh the browser after I installed the new version of the script. Otherwise that menu item was grayed out.

I was about to post the response to the other thread. I got it working, but I am not sure how.

§
Publicado: 4/11/2016

OK, thanks for letting me know. I think you're the 2nd person that found success after restart. So, looks like that will be my first advice for people with the same problem.

§
Publicado: 16/11/2016

rating updated

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.