The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Opiniones de The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 31/10/2016

Please add a screen shot of where "Tabulate" appears

I am using Windows 10. I installed Greasemonkey for Firefox and Tampermonkey for Chrome. In both cases I see that script is installed on the page "Your Profile > Reviews ". It is enabled. However, I do not see "Tabulate" button or link. I looked under "Your Profile" on the line which starts with "Your Amazon.com" and "Your Profile" on the left hand side under Browse.

If you could post a screen shot of where Tabulate appears it would be very helpful. Thanks.

§
Publicado: 1/11/2016
Editado: 1/11/2016

Attached is a screen shot of what I see under Browse panel. Is this where you expect it to be?

in the developer console (in firefox) under security I see this:
20:29:14.173 Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://fls-na.amazon.com/1/action-impressions/1/OP/csm/action/csm-features:impression-tracking?requestId=YYYYYYYYYYYYY&marketplaceId=XXXXXXXXXXX&session=151-9531475-3632657&csm=1. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ does not match ‘*’).1(unknown)

under console I see this:

Unknown property ‘zoom’. Declaration dropped.716312BArmL._RC|01e2haXvvBL.css,31r1q88kCLL.css,21mxQA5OIcL.css,31PRtXtAtFL.css,013I2i6KemL.css_.css:1:569
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’. Declaration dropped.716312BArmL._RC|01e2haXvvBL.css,31r1q88kCLL.css,21mxQA5OIcL.css,31PRtXtAtFL.css,013I2i6KemL.css_.css:1:3781
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’. Declaration dropped.716312BArmL._RC|01e2haXvvBL.css,31r1q88kCLL.css,21mxQA5OIcL.css,31PRtXtAtFL.css,013I2i6KemL.css_.css:1:3911
Error in parsing value for ‘border-radius’. Declaration dropped.716312BArmL._RC|01e2haXvvBL.css,31r1q88kCLL.css,21mxQA5OIcL.css,31PRtXtAtFL.css,013I2i6KemL.css_.css:1:3972

Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘progid’. Error in parsing value for ‘filter’. Declaration dropped.member-reviews:1594:10
Expected declaration but found ‘*’. Skipped to next declaration.member-reviews:1595:2
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’. Declaration dropped.member-reviews:1597:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’. Declaration dropped.member-reviews:1604:17
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘alpha(’. Error in parsing value for ‘filter’. Declaration dropped.member-reviews:1829:10
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘Alpha(’. Error in parsing value for ‘filter’. Declaration dropped.member-reviews
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://fls-na.amazon.com/1/action-impressions/1/OP/csm/action/csm-features:impression-tracking?requestId=YYYYYYYYYYYYY&marketplaceId=XXXXXXXXXXXXX&session=151-9531475-3632657&csm=1. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ does not match ‘*’).(unknown)

§

OK, I posted a screenie, and have looked at your pic. I guess you are Shannon M, from the Amazon TRF forum. I had posted the following, there:

"If it's really not there, see if you've maybe forgotten about a script blocker extension, or some other over-broad security setting.

Then, I guess I'd open Tools/WebDeveloper/BrowserConsole from the Firefox menu, and see if there are any messages on the Javascript tab that look related to TART. It helps to press the clear button, then reload the page, and look for error or warning messages."

So, if Shannon, you have tried it on 2 browsers -- an excellent test. With no success in either, that would seem to point to 2 remaining possibilities: 1) security settings on your computer, or, 2) different non-visible construction of your amazon page vs. what I (and our few other early adopters of TART) have been working with.

Or, maybe I, or another user, will think of another possibility. Let me know if you see anything in the Browser Console.

§

Thank you for the screen shot. At least I know I am looking at the right place.

I am not Shannon but it sounds like we have the same problem. Do you have any suggestions on what to look at on my computer? I am running on Windows 10. I posted the log from the Browser Console from Firebox, did you see it? I posted as a response to my original post. It had several errors, the security error sounded most "suspicious" but I did not understand what it meant.

§
Editado: 1/11/2016

I've had a thought. Wondering if the Tabulate link may actually be there, but, something's making it not show. Here's how we can check: Script installed and active. In that Browse panel, right-click over the line that says "helpful votes". From the pop-up menu, select Inspect Element. It will open a window that shows the structure of the document. There will be a line highlighted, and, you may have to click the arrow at left, to expand info for 'div class=tiny'. You can see if Tabulate is in there, and, if it looks like my screen shot.

I don't see anything interesting in that console listing. Try once more. Make sure the JS tab is the only one on. Press the Clear button. Then reload the Amazon page.

§

Make sure you are not running an extension like NoScript.

And, verify that Javascript has not been disabled in your browser:
In the address bar, type "about:config" (with no quotes), and press Enter.
Click "I'll be careful, I promise"
In the search bar, search for "javascript.enabled" (with no quotes).

If the Value is listed as True, do nothing. If it says False, Right click the "javascript.enabled" line, and click "Toggle".

§

Not working here either...

TypeError: Cannot read property 'textContent' of undefined
at Tabulate_Amazon_Reviews_Run (eval at C (eval at exec_fn (unknown source)), :346:29)
at eval (eval at C (eval at exec_fn (unknown source)), :365:1)

§

Why not just put the button in the Grease/TamperMonkey menu with GM_registerMenuCommand

https://wiki.greasespot.net/GM_registerMenuCommand

§

Scratch that, I inserted "GM_registerMenuCommand("Tabulate Reviews", tabulate);" and got the button to appear but the script still fails when ran with same "Cannot read property 'textContent' of undefined" error as above...

§

hobbzey, from that error, it looks like we're having trouble finding the basic info, from your profile panel. Does your profile panel look different from the one on my screen shot? If you use the Inspector, as noted to DigitalTurtle above, do you see anything different from the example pic, there?

I've never used GM_registerMenuCommand, so, I'll have a play with it. But, that's not a solution to the problem you and DigitalTurtle are having. And, I like having the link and download indicator right there, in the same, logical place.

§

And, hobbzey, tell me what version you are running, so I can exactly identify the line numbers in the errors you pasted.

§

hobbzey and DigitalTurtle, I think we're going to get it. I would appreciate if you would use the Inspector, as detailed above, and make a screen shot of that section of the Inspector screen, as I showed up there. If you scribble out any numbers, be careful not to scribble any of the nearby characters. Thanks

§
Publicado: 4/11/2016
Editado: 4/11/2016

I got it working but I am not sure exactly what fixed it. Since the last time I tried it I restarted the computer and it forced me to restart the browser. So I think restarting the browser was what fixed it.

§
Publicado: 4/11/2016

Browser restart (knocks head)... definitely worth a try.

§
Publicado: 6/11/2016

hobbzey
******* Hey, I think I've got her fixed up. Was not working for anyone that was not ranked in top 10,000. Try it, and let me know. Thanks.

§
Publicado: 16/11/2016

rating updated

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.