Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015/12/18

Forgehammer of Gond

Is there any way to make it so it will automatically use my Forgehammer of Gond, since it is a higher % than my purple tools?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/12/18

I dont know - how to add or test it because dont have that kind item.

If you can get item name maybe then can look if it can be used by script.

This tool can be used to get item names.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/8506-nw-inventory-names

...but still not sure..

§
Posted: 2015/12/19

According to the console it is just "Forgehammer of Gond". Not sure if that helps or not, or even if I can change what I have in mine to make it work. Thanks for the response either way.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015/12/19

It is on this line what must edit simple, line1775,

var $assets = $("div.modal-item-list a").has("img[src*='_Resource_'],img[src*='_Assets_'],img[src*='_Tools_'],img[src*='_Tool_'],img[src*='_Jewelersloupe_'],img[src*='_Bezelpusher_']"); //edited by RottenMind

...maybe like this,

var $assets = $("div.modal-item-list a").has("img[src*='_Forgehammer_'],img[src*='_Resource_'],img[src*='_Assets_'],img[src*='_Tools_'],img[src*='_Tool_'],img[src*='_Jewelersloupe_'],img[src*='_Bezelpusher_']"); //edited by RottenMind

var quality = [".Mythic",".Legendary",".Special", ".Gold", ".Silver", ".Bronze"]; //Mythic Legendary added for test, 19.12.2015

try here,

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7808-neverwinter-gateway-profession-automation

ps. maybe quality is missing..

pss. It must be Quality, Special Gold Silver Bronze... and we are missing "Legendary/Mythic" what exist with Artifact´s but NOT with TOOL´s!!!!!

§

Added the modifications and forgehammer is slotting now, Thanks! Still can't tell it which profession to use it for, that is just a bit of timing I guess to keep it cycling on the one I want.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Nice to know.

Look Githubbers modifications, maybe you can add Gond there and use it way you like.

EDIT, looks like it still use same functions to select assets via "src" so try make portable Chrome installation and test that other script.(so because we invented "wheel" allready we dont have to do it again)

Adding possibility select Assets per profession per task is not big thing to do with gateway script, but adding it to user interface needs lotsa extra code so if it is allready done, then just switch script if you find it usefull.

I still look after this stuff, but because changes what are made to game most Botters run now ingame Bots.

§

Hmm, I made changes per your comments above, but it won't slot it in weaponsmithing. Not sure if it matter which profession is in use.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015/12/19

...interesting, need look what "src" names weaponsmithing use or if there is glitch on it...

..but will other work?

§
Posted: 2015/12/20

Grr, I hadn't updated the script in a version or two (minor changes) and had my own very specific task settings, and somehow I managed to update the script and overwrite eveyrthing. Now I have to go back and make a ton of changes before I can really test it.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/12/20
Grr, I hadn't updated the script in a version or two (minor changes) and had my own very specific task settings, and somehow I managed to update the script and overwrite eveyrthing. Now I have to go back and make a ton of changes before I can really test it.

That happens me very often, thats why I have "Forks" here what I use as backups... just make own *"hidden" Fork!

§
Posted: 2015/12/21
Added the modifications and forgehammer is slotting now, Thanks! Still can't tell it which profession to use it for, that is just a bit of timing I guess to keep it cycling on the one I want.

Freedom69, I am hoping you can help me out with this. You said you got it working? What level of forgehammer do you have? Did you follow the directions exactly like Rotten_mind used in the example?

grm
§

...interesting, need look what "src" names weaponsmithing use or if there is glitch on it...

..but will other work?

as written before: to quality .Mythic(checked and using it for a few weeks) and .Legendary(can't check) and img[src='Hammer'] to assets

var $assets = $("div.modal-item-list a").has("img[src='Hammer'],img[src='Resource'],img[src='Assets'],img[src='Tools'],img[src='Tool'],img[src='Jewelersloupe'],img[src*='Bezelpusher']");

var quality = [".Mythic",".Legendary",".Special", ".Gold", ".Silver", ".Bronze"];  

Also

there few ways to solve it:

1. Rearrange task list (easy,fast and working for me if you use only 1 Mythic Forgehammer per acc :neutral: )

// Profession priority list by order
var tasklist = [
    definedTask["Summer Event"],
    definedTask["Leadership XP"],
];

2. Edit function SelectItemFor(buttonListIn, i, def, prof)

// check resources & assets for best quality, in descending order
        for (ic in quality) {
            $it = $assets.filter(quality[ic]);
            if ($it.length) {
                $it[0].click();
                clicked = true;
                break;
            }
        }

for e.g. use 2 different quality lists

var qualitymy = [".Mythic",".Legendary",".Special", ".Gold", ".Silver", ".Bronze"];
  if (prof.taskName === "Jewelcrafting") { $it = $assets.filter(quality[ic]);}
        else  { $it = $assets.filter(qualitymy[ic]);}
§

Wally grm is right, actually I had sloppy wroted src hammer not forgehammer but some lucky typo that worked.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Well, how true when you look it now.

Looks like AD change did make us wealthy because that "Gond" -item was really RARE before, ;)... but still, less actual game play.

..but will other work?

as written before: to quality .Mythic(checked and using it for a few weeks) and .Legendary(can't check) and img[src='Hammer'] to assets
 var $assets = $("div.modal-item-list a").has("img[src='Hammer'],img[src='Resource'],img[src='Assets'],img[src='Tools'],img[src='Tool'],img[src='Jewelersloupe'],img[src*='Bezelpusher']");

var quality = [".Mythic",".Legendary",".Special", ".Gold", ".Silver", ".Bronze"];  
Also

1. Rearrange task list (easy,fast and working for me if you use only 1 Mythic Forgehammer per acc :neutral: )
var tasklist = [
];
        for (ic in quality) {
            if ($it.length) {
                $it[0].click();
                clicked = true;
                break;
            }
        }

var qualitymy = [".Mythic",".Legendary",".Special", ".Gold", ".Silver", ".Bronze"];

..but will other work?

Also

var tasklist = [
];
        for (ic in quality) {
            if ($it.length) {
                $it[0].click();
                clicked = true;
                break;
            }
        }

Sign in to post a reply.