Greasy Fork is available in English.

Pretervojo Ĉiuj Mallongaj ligiloj

Preterpasi Ĉiuj Mallongaj Ligiloj-Ejoj Aŭtomate Saltas ĝenajn Ligilojn, Rekte al Via Celo

< Feedback on Pretervojo Ĉiuj Mallongaj ligiloj

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2023/11/05

Generally speaking, it works awesome. The work you do is incredible. I'm using MacOS OperaGX, and I noticed a bug that sometimes occurs.

(This happened on the website MCPEDL.COM, with the linkvertise domain)

For some reason, the script redirected me to the wrong Mediafire link/URL. This doesn't always happen, but sometimes it does, such as with this MCPEDL page: EDU Builder's Template +Hidden Minecraft items +Unobtainable Items.

Any idea why this happened?

§

That's not awesome, that's a load of shit! This destroys everything and is unnecessary, since anyone who sees it will modify their website anyway, this script is only used by losers and mentally ill people!

Be careful with what you said friends , you want to believe it or not ,Whatever we do or write will definitely be accounted for in the future.

Please remember i made this script not to find enemies , but trying to help everyone who needs my help , please focus with your own business if you don't need help.

§

Generally speaking, it works awesome. The work you do is incredible. I'm using MacOS OperaGX, and I noticed a bug that sometimes occurs.

For some reason, the script redirected me to the wrong Mediafire link/URL. This doesn't always happen, but sometimes it does, such as with this MCPEDL page: EDU Builder's Template +Hidden Minecraft items +Unobtainable Items.

this is not bugs from my script , but the file that you want has been deleted from mediafire

§
Posted: 2023/11/06

this is not bugs from my script , but the file that you want has been deleted from mediafire

Sir, please update the bypass for RSS SHORT. that link no longer works

§
Posted: 2023/11/15

Well I thought it had been deleted but then when I turned the script off and went through the regular process I got to the right link

§
Posted: 2023/11/15

Well I thought it had been deleted but then when I turned the script off and went through the regular process I got to the right link

sir can you give me the script? i really need it

Sign in to post a reply.