CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Modified TinyChat - Best Scripts; prepare to be amazed.

< Feedback on CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2021/07/15

The script scrolls up the Tinychat rooms description so all you can see is the title of the room. There is no point in even having a room description for Tinychat rooms if the script hides the room description. While using the script the Tinychat rooms description should be visible at all times while in the Tinychat rooms. Otherwise the rooms are just titles which makes Tinychat suck even more. Change script to show Tinychat room descriptions the entire time users are in the Tinychat rooms.

CosmosisTAuthor
§
Posted: 2021/07/16

TinyChat sucks as a whole, I cannot repair their damages no more. They've taken a year out of me and more than 90% of their active issues are solved with the script.

Description was gutted in rooms to give more view-space for users. The initial intent was to allow users an epic directory viewing, then once a room was found you wouldn't really need to be reading the same old.

It's not in the room description that makes a room but it's in the politeness of the owner, and proper techniques to handle situations.
--

I apologize if you feel this destroys TinyChat but let's be real, they hadn't updated in months and its forced me to open a new development so I don't really feel it's fair to come at me with a sword. Enjoy what's there and if you really want to make requests/suggestions try out stumblechat.com today.

Any questions/concerns let me know but as far as CTS goes updates won't happen anymore unless it's critical. I thank you for taking the time to write, hope you have a wonderful day/evening.

Sign in to post a reply.