Greasy Fork is available in English.

Humble Bundle - Steam Links Adder

Adds steam links to Humble Bundle games (https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/26273-steam-store-game-owned-checker COMPATIBLE!) - Updated to work with lock icons, and to check shortened variants of names

< Feedback on Humble Bundle - Steam Links Adder

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020/08/31
Edited: 2020/08/31

Update: added humble choice and BUTTON to trigger the script

Hey! Thanks for the script. I updated it a bit and added some personal configuration:

• Updated the selectors list so it adds links to humble choice games
  • Added links text change to teal color to better tell the difference
  • Edited the @includes a bit to avoid some lag + left out the whole store page but u can add it ofc
  • And finally, added a little button to the left-bottom corner of the webpage to actually trigger the link adding
    • You can customize the css style for the button to your liking
    • After clicking it disappears in a few seconds
    • If the game list returned by steam is empty (probably due to many requests), it writes so before fading away

Anyway if theres any problem u can comment here or on github. Cheers!

you can find the code in this public github gist

§
Posted: 2020/09/19

You will be reaping outstanding benefits by hiring our academic help. Since, when you hire any of our study help service, qualified professional experts will be serving you. It should come as no surprise to you that getting assistance from professional experts is only going to be good for you. Thinking can Someone Do My Classes Online ? Hire our help today!

§
Posted: 2020/10/07

I had to make an account here just to thank you for this! This is the only plugin/script I could get to work to add steam links to Humble Choice. Thanks so much!

§
Posted: 2020/10/07

Glad to hear! I went ahead and updated the gist to my last version. Just added:

• Added "downloads" tab to the included urls
  • Try steam API list "V1" if "V2" (the better one) returns an empty list (saturated or too many requests)
  • Also added a few informative messages to the little square button for errors like: "V2" list empty -> trying "V1"

Lately "V2" was giving me empty lists or weirds ones too much, so this version should be better. U may want to update the script too :) cheers

Sign in to post a reply.