Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-05-13

Name change and some pictures... and 2K install´s is done

Im wondering if script needs name change and is "How to picture" enough so users can see what script they use?

Also Im wondering if we must add links, "How to use mouse ZOOM" because it seems to be big "issue" (I still understand it but...), xD.

Some light enchantments for current UI could be good, but I like keep it simple... there is other version¨s for those who need more versatile script.

Cheers

picture...

§
Edited: 2015-05-13

The ZOOM was at 100% as default zoom.
And It 's fixed at 90% zoom anyway the full-screen worked with 100% zoom
and my resolution is 1366x768

Maybe you guys should consider at least to make it work with that 100% default zoom.
I give a feedback and looks like you have fun with it to create a message only at this purpose... that "How to mouse zoom" is offensive.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
The ZOOM was at 100% as default zoom. And It 's fixed at 90% zoom anyway the full-screen worked with 100% zoom. Maybe you guys should consider at list to make it work with atht 100% default zoom. I give a feedback and looks like you have fun with it to create a message only at this purpose...

Yes, I got fun to create messages from this purpose as you stated. This is common issue tha ZOOM is missing, but its again "user" -issue, if you follow steps on this script main page, you got it working.

Tinkering with profiles, profession, javascript are really different story and we did answered your query, did we not?

What you think, is picture good enought to show what script you are using and if you are using different script, @Olariuas ?

...and you were confused by script name, should we change it or ask some one else change names so confusion you encountered can be avoided?

§

I've no time to argue with you.
Thank you.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
It would be more respectfull to write a tip saying to put ZOOM at 90% or use full-screen. I've no time to argue with you. Thank you.

You welcome again. You got your support and script is working so FIX your thread status, @Olariuas.

Using common sense will greatly improve conversation.

§

just ignore him rotten. not worth it. if he had search a little bit he would have found about the zoom.
in MY opinion (whatever i write is MY opinion) no matter how easy you make things for people there will always be someone who will ask how to do things without searching or trying even a few minutes.

§
Posted: 2015-05-14
just ignore him rotten. not worth it. if he had search a little bit he would have found about the zoom.
in MY opinion (whatever i write is MY opinion) no matter how easy you make things for people there will always be someone who will ask how to do things without searching or trying even a few minutes.

Well said. If anyone wants to get all pissy about all of the work that Rotten has done, not only with this but with APBx they can fuck off.

§
Posted: 2015-05-21

agreed

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-05-22

BTW,

you can "Donate" original Authors if you like, Free money is allways good and if I know you,

then you may "Bribe" me via my Mule -account(game items and only for those I know).

For me its just game items, send PM for details, this option apply only for Rich -farmers, ;).

ps. I promice nothing if get stuff, but anyway I stay here until...????

Sign in to post a reply.